Our Things

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Trambient

Trambient
6 years ago#101
Thank God it's not lymphoma. Is the rare diagnosis anything to be concerned about?
A penguin?! And he's been drinking!

User Info: barMerwe

barMerwe
6 years ago#102
It has a fairly high chance of recurrence if they didn't remove all of the tissue that surrounded the tumor, so I just have some follow up surgeries to think about, but I've been told since then that it was benign so it's a best case scenario for me. Needless to say, a weight off of my shoulders. Thanks for the support around these parts guys.
You're the ruler of the universe. Try to show a little taste!

Trambient
6 years ago#103
Of course. Just relieved to know you're alright.

User Info: Mertato

Mertato
6 years ago#104
This paperwork has been a nightmare!
Oh good, my slow clap processor made it into this account.
So we have that.

Mertato
6 years ago#105
Everything's been sent off so I should be hearing back from the research center who took an interest in my case sometime next week. My only feeling now is that this has dragged on entirely too long. Sigh.
So we have that.

Mertato
6 years ago#106
This has been the plan for awhile now, but I'm going to Las Vegas this month for a week of fun with my girlfriend and some buddies/their lady friends. Exciting, right?
So we have that.

Trambient
6 years ago#107
Bwah, no way! When? I'm actually maybe going to Vegas this month too. Vegas or San Francisco, it's up to the general consensus of my friends.

Mertato
6 years ago#108
We leave on the 10th with the first day being alone with Amy and everyone else joining in the next. I've wanted to travel a lot more than I have been, so this probably won't be the last trip this summer. I'd like a beach that doesn't have flesh eating bacteria like the Gulf, for starters - lol.
So we have that.

User Info: Anderjak

Anderjak
6 years ago#109
Why couldn't you have waited until the 24th when I'd be there for a wedding?!

You jerk!
An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

Trambient
6 years ago#110
Looks like we're going to SF, and on the 10th, no less. I doubt we would've bumped into each other anyway, but it would've been a cool coincidence.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived