Our Things

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Mertato

Mertato
6 years ago#121
I looked at these while I was uploading my screens and now I can't wait to see the finished product.
007 373 5963

User Info: Anderjak

Anderjak
6 years ago#122
Oh man, the finished product is a long ways off... Each of the three arcs contain roughly seven chapters, and each chapter is roughly twenty pages. It's gonna be a while.

I already have a promised server and a guy who's gonna help me get set up with Wordpress and Comicpress. I just need to secure a good domain name and get enough content to work ahead.

Also, I might be posting online exclusively in B&W hahaha. Some of the later pages have been turning out a lot better, enough to no longer need color to make it pop.

Also also, really sorry I haven't been posting lately. The comic's sort of... been my driving force right now, to the point where I've actually been shirking my gaming quite a bit. It's a surreal experience, because I never get this caught up it something.

I'll try to respond to everything as soon as I get the time to just chill out for a bit.
An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

User Info: the_love_less

the_love_less
6 years ago#123
Gentlemen! I finally got a job, so that's wonderful. Just in time for November, which is way too full of games that I'm very very excited about. That's all!
"This is Planet Earth, Agent White. Do you read me, over? Today I kept the peace on this planet. Over? This planet's very peaceful. Over and out."

Mertato
6 years ago#124
Very happy to hear that, Ben! It seems like this season is more stacked than usual.
007 373 5963

Mertato
6 years ago#125
Some good news of my own - I'm no longer on the dreaded wait list at the research hospital so I don't have to carry that frustration with me anymore, thankfully. On the downside, the whole ordeal has dominated my 2011 and I'm worn out at this point.
007 373 5963

User Info: Anderjak

Anderjak
6 years ago#126
Really glad to hear that. The... Being off the wait list part, not the other thing.
An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived