Los Angeles: The Final Season

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Arc of Yesod
  3. Los Angeles: The Final Season

User Info: the_love_less

the_love_less
6 years ago#11
Whaaaat. When did Travis throw his PSP away? Where was I during these ill advised antics?!
"This is Planet Earth, Agent White. Do you read me, over? Today I kept the peace on this planet. Over? This planet's very peaceful. Over and out."

User Info: Mertato

Mertato
6 years ago#12
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/564676-the-arc-of-yesod/55263371
007 373 5963

the_love_less
6 years ago#13
Oh that's amazing. Well done.
"This is Planet Earth, Agent White. Do you read me, over? Today I kept the peace on this planet. Over? This planet's very peaceful. Over and out."

User Info: Trambient

Trambient
6 years ago#14
Hahah, yeah, inebriated Travis is also waaaay too generous with tips at restaurants and bars, and is a little too eager to grab the check and buy drinks for friends. I'm sure it's goofy at the time, but I pay (literally) for his exuberant friendliness haha.

Anyway, I'm soooo sorry I'm never here anymore, guys. After the last time I posted, the girl came back to my place, and hasn't left yet. It's borderline understood that we live together at this point. Also, as if things weren't moving fast enough, we sorta.... expressed our love for each other.

It's gotten to a point (and not just with her, but.... you know, definitely with her) that between this sudden relationship, and how well I'm getting along with friends, and just the fact that now I am going to new places and meeting new people, it just feels like going to Atlanta right now would be.... I dunno, masochistic haha. It just feels so self-defeating to leave this, and although I still don't wanna bank everything on a spontaneous girlfriend, I just feel like right now I just stand to be actively traveling to a place of regret and loneliness and whatever that I feel like I just crawled out of. I'm sure I could work it out in time in Georgia, but, you know, I've already worked it out here.

So yeah, I go to Atlanta next week for a few days, and I'll try to explain this to my aunt and see what's going on. At this point, my decision is to stay in LA, but I feel like I really need her to be in collusion with that decision.

Aaaaand, there's my rant for the week I guess haha. I seriously miss you guys. Hard to keep up with games and, you know, anything at all right now, but I honestly wanna try and be a part of the group (that's probably sounding more and more like an empty promise..). If I move, I'll be here all the time, but I'll definitely be more present in the fall. Beyond the fact that I can't be distracted from some of the games coming out later this year, she'll be in school, and hopefully I will be too, and we don't literally live together, she has her own place, so yeah. This summer though, I'm probably gonna be pretty scarce.
A penguin?! And he's been drinking!

the_love_less
6 years ago#15
Scumbag Travis. Brings the board back together, abandons it for some chick.

Mertato
6 years ago#16
She better be worth it to leave me to fly solo. :[
007 373 5963

User Info: Anderjak

Anderjak
6 years ago#17
Don't worry.

I'll be your co-pilot.

[swell of dramatic music]
An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

the_love_less
6 years ago#18
Does that means I get to be a stewardess?!

User Info: Anderjak

Anderjak
6 years ago#19
Yeah sure why not.

Now bring me my drink and peanuts.
An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

Mertato
6 years ago#20
I will require SkyMall and someone to talk me down from buying a canoe afterward.
007 373 5963
  1. Boards
  2. The Arc of Yesod
  3. Los Angeles: The Final Season

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived