Let's talk about Skyrim!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Arc of Yesod
  3. Let's talk about Skyrim!

User Info: Mertato

Mertato
5 years ago#21
Another safety bump, although the post count is down across the board so this might not even be in danger of archiving yet. Skyrim is going to be my main focus for now; I'll save the Christmas games for later.
007 373 5963

Mertato
5 years ago#22
I'm curious to know just how many locations there are in Skyrim because I've added 300 to my map so far (with only a small fraction actually explored, mind you). I'm pleasantly surprised to see what I thought was a simple fetch quest for Arniel Gane, a la finding scrap metal in Fallout, turned into a chain with a decent reward of a zero cost summon. Of course, you're still left with questions as to what happened to the dwarves...
007 373 5963

Mertato
5 years ago#23
I hit level 50 in Skyrim and finally can make my dragon armor. Other than smithing, obviously, I focused on archery, speech, lockpicking and light armor. I've held off on the main storyline and factions for now and stumbled onto a quest called "Discerning the Transmundane" which was loaded with content. You'll know what I mean whenever you get there but I still haven't fully explored Blackreach yet.
007 373 5963

User Info: the_love_less

the_love_less
5 years ago#24
That's my favorite quest in the game. The end reward is awesome, as well, though seeing as you're already level 50, it won't do much for you now. Blackreach is, by far, one of the coolest locations in a game I've ever encountered. Man... now I want to play Skyrim again...
"This is Planet Earth, Agent White. Do you read me, over? Today I kept the peace on this planet. Over? This planet's very peaceful. Over and out."

Mertato
5 years ago#25
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=7375

Fall of the Space Core, Vol. 1

To celebrate the opening of the Steam Workshop for Skyrim, Valve and Bethesda have teamed up to bring you the Portal 2 Space Core mod, which will let the aggressively space-centric little robot tag along on your adventures in Tamriel.

Also, since Skyrim was the only major release of 2011 without Nolan North in it, you should consider this mod a patch to fix that problem. You can now feel free to include Skyrim in the "Nolan North" section of your video game library, which is to say, your video game library.

The (free) high resolution textures pack is worth the download, though there seem to be some issues here and there. I was in Riften after joining up with the Thieves Guild only to spot a pink tree stump in the marketplace. Apparently it's a common issue.
007 373 5963
  1. Boards
  2. The Arc of Yesod
  3. Let's talk about Skyrim!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived