Ahhhh, I'm sorry!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Arc of Yesod
  3. Ahhhh, I'm sorry!

User Info: Trambient

Trambient
5 years ago#1
Guys, given that Yesod is literally the only reason I come to gamefaqs anymore (and I suspect you guys aren't doing too much around here, either), I really think it's time..... to find a new place.

I really wanna keep up with you guys, but I just never remember to check in anymore. I know it isn't especially tough, but I think it'd be honestly a lot easier for us to keep a solid dialogue going if we were at a site we were more likely to go to anyway.

I brought the idea up with Ben in another topic, and he didn't seem too keen, but if I could somehow work it out and create a private sub on Reddit for us, would you guys be interested in joining?

Not trying to peddle, I just wanna keep the community afloat, and it's tough for me to remember to check in sometimes.
A penguin?! And he's been drinking!

User Info: Anderjak

Anderjak
5 years ago#2
I'd be down for it. I'll follow wherever there's a forum for it! I've hardly been to Reddit, like, ever, but I guess now's a good time as any to try it out.
An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

User Info: the_love_less

the_love_less
5 years ago#3
Honestly, I'd be less likely to talk openly on reddit, I guess. Somehow it's nice knowing that people rarely come across Yesod, even if it's just as open as anything else. Past that, as I mentioned before, I'm pretty sure there's no such thing as a private subreddit, and any sub requires some sort of appointed mod, so one of us would have to take that on, and if for some reason other people started showing up and making topics, that could get needlessly time consuming for whoever ends up being in charge of the board. At any rate, I'm not really opposed to it, I just don't necessarily see it as an easier option. However, if one of you wants to take on creating and moderating the sub, then by all means, give it a try.
"This is Planet Earth, Agent White. Do you read me, over? Today I kept the peace on this planet. Over? This planet's very peaceful. Over and out."
  1. Boards
  2. The Arc of Yesod
  3. Ahhhh, I'm sorry!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived