Is there somewhere I can download this game for free?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Commander Keen Episode IV: Secret of the Oracle
  3. Is there somewhere I can download this game for free?

User Info: AROCK86

AROCK86
7 years ago#1
I remember playing this back in the day. I loved it. I'm kinda too lazy to hunt around for it. Does anyone know if there is a place I can download this game?
I knew it
MKFC: 2879-0084-3369 (main)| 3566-3886-8317 (kart alt)| [OF] Mini | Call me Mini Mii

User Info: Whitebird

Whitebird
7 years ago#2
Ya, this game have for a long time been available as abandonware.

A quick google search on Commander Keen 4 Abandonware and the first link should provide what you are looking for.
Attention, self-destruction system activated. Please run madly to the escape elevator.

AROCK86
7 years ago#3
Wow, I'm surprised anyone even responded.
Thanks, I'll check it out.
I knew it
MKFC: 2879-0084-3369 (main)| 3566-3886-8317 (kart alt)| [OF] Mini | Call me Mini Mii

AROCK86
7 years ago#4
Man, I owe you big time. Thanks to you I found a site that let me download not only Keen 4, but also 5 and 6. I never got to play those because they used to never be free. I also found Secret Agent 1-3 which I also used to always play, but I only had the 1st one. This brings back old memories. It is so awesome. Thanks a lot.
I knew it
  1. Boards
  2. Commander Keen Episode IV: Secret of the Oracle
  3. Is there somewhere I can download this game for free?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived