An RPG about... cooking?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Gothic_Sara

Gothic_Sara
5 years ago#1
This really got me curious.

Anyone here who have played it?
"If the world fills up with Dream Demons, who'll make the donuts?" - Merry Nightmare

Gothic_Sara
5 years ago#2
*slices apple*

*gains 2 Exp*
"If the world fills up with Dream Demons, who'll make the donuts?" - Merry Nightmare

Gothic_Sara
5 years ago#3
Wohoo! My Chef's Knife leveled up and my slice stat went up one point! Now I can slice apples even faster.

Gothic_Sara
5 years ago#4
*slices apples faster*

Gothic_Sara
5 years ago#5
*gains 5 Exp*

Gothic_Sara
5 years ago#6
*makes soylent green sammich*

*gains 1098 Exp*

Gothic_Sara
5 years ago#7
*makes witch's brew*

Gothic_Sara
5 years ago#8
*tastes*

Not quite there yet.

Gothic_Sara
5 years ago#9
*adds eye of newt*

Gothic_Sara
5 years ago#10
I just made made one of the five legendary dishes!

*gains 118327 Exp*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.