I need help on the fourth level.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Elite
  3. I need help on the fourth level.

User Info: Groovilicious

Groovilicious
7 years ago#1
I've checked the FAQ, but it's too hard to read since it doesn't actually exist.

Groovilicious
7 years ago#2
Man, that was a good read EG. I love thought provoking posts like that. It's the type of post I wish I made more often, because, as much as I improved over the years as a board hunter, I still feel like my signal to noise ratio wasn't as good as it could have been. I think that the full decline of board hunting has made it's course, but with that, there isn't any pressure to get a high post count, speed through every system, etc. I did Atari 2600 with slobr and added 200 or so messages to my 35. It was enjoyable, I don't expect it to spark a new era of board hunting or anything, but it's nice to see that there is still some life out there.

User Info: Elite Gamer

Elite Gamer
7 years ago#3
Oh, I’ve forgotten what I even said. Neatly atom-bombed that guy’s topic though, didn’t it? Honestly I was content simply shouting into the wind, but a positive response is a nice bonus of course.

It’s good to see my Elite sense still works too. I’ve not looked here in months but suddenly I check back just after you post.

Also for what it’s worth I don’t recall any bad Groovi posts. I guess it’s one of those things where it’s possible to become your own harshest critic. Also it’s possible to try too hard - sometimes gut responses are actually pretty good and sometimes painstakingly crafted posts just fall flat.
35? Pfft. I’m down to 25 now. 18+ of those coming from 2004. If I can’t have the highest then by god I’ll take the lowest!

Groovilicious
7 years ago#4
That's true, sometimes it's possible to think of something good, but other times it's better to let the chips hit the fan. And then make guacamole.
(\__/)
(='-'=)
  1. Boards
  2. Elite
  3. I need help on the fourth level.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived