Is it just me...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Utawarerumono
  3. Is it just me...

User Info: nikmesh

nikmesh
7 years ago#1
Or does the pc version of the game run way too fast in battle mode? I've been playing the ps2 version now for a while and the diffrences in battle speed are too obvious. Pc version when a char moves it's like he's super sprinting and theres almost no waiting at all to move 4 sqaures. When it comes to combo's you either have to get the timing down through guess work because the stupid white circles are way to fast to try to activate on. I can just about combo with most chars but can easly make a small mistake and fail em. Also activating the ultimate is pretty tricky. None of this on ps2 version, white circles aren't gone in a flash and can be responded too pretty easily.

Is there something that i ain't doing right with pc version? is it naturally this fast or is there another cause behind it, and if so what?
"Stop being so good!" - darksydephil
PSN: Evil_Nikran
  1. Boards
  2. Utawarerumono
  3. Is it just me...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived