The patch link is broken.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TranslatorTom

TranslatorTom
5 years ago#1
I'm sorry that the patch link is broken. I will tell esperknight about it in the future.

User Info: Lairhart

Lairhart
5 years ago#2
You translated this?
Is the link fixed yet?
Thank you, Hiromu Arakawa, for Full Metal Alchemist. Never again will the world be offered a manga as great as this...
Playing Ogre Battle. SWEETNESS! :D

TranslatorTom
5 years ago#3
Yeah, I translated it. Have you seen the trailer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shipcSpxCJk

Unfortunately, the link's not fixed yet. I had originally asked Gemini to store it on his website, since Esperknight's rapidshare link had download limits, but it appears Gemini deleted the file.

Actually, there is a more up-to-date patch than the one that was previously available that fixes a very small glitch that was in the Japanese version. I will contact EsperKnight about it right now.

User Info: Moranite

Moranite
5 years ago#4
TranslatorTom posted...
Yeah, I translated it. Have you seen the trailer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shipcSpxCJk

Unfortunately, the link's not fixed yet. I had originally asked Gemini to store it on his website, since Esperknight's rapidshare link had download limits, but it appears Gemini deleted the file.

Actually, there is a more up-to-date patch than the one that was previously available that fixes a very small glitch that was in the Japanese version. I will contact EsperKnight about it right now.

I haven't seen the trailer yet. Thank you.
So... when should I expect to be able to get the patch? The link is still broken, right?
Thank you, Hiromu Arakawa for Full Metal Alchemist. Never again will the world be offered a manga as great as this...

TranslatorTom
5 years ago#5
I e-mailed the hacker about it, but haven't received any word from him. If you add hotmail.com to my user name, you can e-mail me. I'll send you the patch myself.

User Info: Moranite

Moranite
5 years ago#6
Don't worry about it. I managed to find a translation.
Thank you, Hiromu Arakawa for Full Metal Alchemist. Never again will the world be offered a manga as great as this...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived