some Defects ( Ammunition - Voice )

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dai-4-Ji Super Robot Taisen S
  3. some Defects ( Ammunition - Voice )

User Info: saif627

saif627
8 years ago#1
topic,
this game is Great game it's like super robot F and 2,3 in system of decreasing in weapon when yiu fight in abattle I mean for example : weapon number 1500 increase from enemy about 3000to4000 , 2000 increase 3500 to 4500 , 3000 increase 6000 to 8000 ....ect .
But I see many Defects annoying me in playing like i see that many weapons depends on Ammunition not EN like roketto panch in mazinger Z , Great mazinger and Grendizer must be infinite not 2 Ammunite ,L-gaim (power ransha) must cost 10 EN not 5 Ammunite. This Game Love to make Weapons be depends on Ammunites epecially number 2 of it.
something else i would like to mension it about voice in Game i see that there Are few characters have voice . it is best to add voice to all character

my hope is to make new super robot taisen s with changes on what i mension on Ps3 or psp
  1. Boards
  2. Dai-4-Ji Super Robot Taisen S
  3. some Defects ( Ammunition - Voice )

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived