Sooo....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Zealous98

Zealous98
7 years ago#151
I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday morning. :0
Don't dream it...
... be it.

User Info: superjwren329

superjwren329
7 years ago#152
*plays Sonic Classic Collection for DS* ...What?
Don't assume having high Karma makes you mature. And don't instantly claim those beneath you are fools. You'd be surprised at what you find. See Quote for more.

User Info: masamako

masamako
7 years ago#153
painful?
I've never had a tooth pulled...

User Info: superjwren329

superjwren329
7 years ago#154
...I had teeth pulled when I was six. So that's 13 years ago...and that WAS painful. >_<
Don't assume having high Karma makes you mature. And don't instantly claim those beneath you are fools. You'd be surprised at what you find. See Quote for more.

Zealous98
7 years ago#155
Well, it's three days later and I guess it was the drugs that kept it from hurting. It was like bliss for a while, just laying in bed.

Now I'm up, mouth's swollen, and can barely eat. AUGH. Dx
Don't dream it...
... be it.

User Info: XD375

XD375
6 years ago#156
I love how this thread is still alive, even though you guys are the only people who have posted besides me, and I only posted about twice.

Is it creepy that I practically remember this whole thread off be heart though? :P

...is classic collection for DS worth it?
http://host.galateanetwork.net/pokemonarena - My Pokemon gaming forum, join today! ^_^

Zealous98
6 years ago#157
Classic Collection?? DS?! WAT

*LOOKS THIS UP*

... I'm totally better by the way :V
Don't dream it...
... be it.

User Info: RHF

RHF
6 years ago#158
Since this is the only open board righ tnow, I'm just going to ask. is there anyway to mess with the sound? Because when I start my game I constantly have parts of the song before hand (the title screen song, and the menu select song) ringing through the game, I can't figure out how to fix this so I figured maybe someone here may know.
Disaster: Day of crisis and Project H.A.M.M.E.R. I still believe

User Info: RHF

RHF
6 years ago#159
Oh, never mind, I just switch the sound to Midi, and if fixed itself, weird.
Disaster: Day of crisis and Project H.A.M.M.E.R. I still believe

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived