Running 1440x900...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: sudzi781

sudzi781
8 years ago#1
After about 2 years, I finally installed this game on my new PC. Problem is, my monitor is 1440x900 widescreen, so I can't run it in fullscreen mode, leaving me with a tiny window. Is there a way to make this run in 1440x900 or to enlarge the window? I run Vista Ultimate if it makes any difference.
Is it a good thing if a satanist tells another one to go to hell?"-ChimeranElite

User Info: Zealous98

Zealous98
8 years ago#2
Oh Jesus. Vista?

I'm on Windows XP with the same resolution monitor. It runs fine in fullscreen, only a little smaller than 1440x900, so it's surrounded by black.

I really don't know what you could do with Vista... Could you temporarily reduce the resolution while playing S3&K, maybe? A hassle; I'm just throwing out ideas. I'm sorry. D:
Don't dream it...
... be it.

User Info: sudzi781

sudzi781
8 years ago#3
Yeah, I tried that, didn't work. I guess I can reinstall XP and run the game on that, since that's easy enough.
Is it a good thing if a satanist tells another one to go to hell?"-ChimeranElite

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived