I am a Teacher:

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: NeutronStar256

NeutronStar256
3 years ago#11
Hey

IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYBODY.

IT'S DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE, TAKE THIS.

WESTMOST PENINSULA IS SECRET.

DODONGO DISLIKES SMOKE.

If you need help on gettin' through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book!

Aha! Here's the problem. Too many toasters! You know what they say: all toasters toast toast!

Gee, it sure is boring around here! Mai boi, this peace is what all true warriors strive for.

How about a kiss, for luck? You've got to be kidding.

Some day, when I grow up... I'm gonna fight that Mario again! That's my boy, well put son! The royal Koopa line is as strong as ever! But for now... let's just rest awhile.

Thank you Mario... but our Princess is in another castle! ...Just kidding! Ha ha ha bye bye.(worst ending ever)

Mario's adventure is over. Mario, the Princess, Yoshi, and his friends are going to take a vacation. Luigi:.............

His coconut gun fires in spurts
If he SHOOTS YA, it's GONNA HURT
He's bigger
faster
and stronger too
He's the first memBAH of the DK crew
Huh!
DK! Donkey Kong! DK! Donkey Kong is here!

Bye
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23

User Info: NeutronStar256

NeutronStar256
3 years ago#12
Crud I meant eastmost peninsula how could I have gotten that wrong

I need a teacher
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived