I rate this game 40 / 100

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Thunder in Paradise
  3. I rate this game 40 / 100

User Info: SonnyBone

SonnyBone
8 years ago#1
For various reasons.
Makauk: but all of is garbage!!!

User Info: Muka

Muka
8 years ago#2
intersting!! thats the exat same score ur mother gave me last nite!!!!!! PWNED
no it off now k thx

User Info: JasonBlackhart

JasonBlackhart
8 years ago#3
bah gawd
**** you, drink Dr Pepper!

Muka
8 years ago#4
anyway hi jason i dunno y u stlak me on the target of terrors board but u read my story last time from teh tna impact board?? got boarded after a few hours but let me tell u again

so the topic title was

describe ur degree of disgust after playin tna impact for ps2

and my story was like this

1 time i was eating dinner when i suddenly felt the urge to go take a dump so i went and then after i did it n wiped my butt it felt so good. so i went back to eating dinner when i suddnely noticed there was a small piece of choclate on my finger. so i did what ppl would normally do n i just licked my finger clean. it had like small piece of nut in it too. and then right after i ate it i thought to myself "Hey i didnt have any chocolate or nuts the entire day" when i realized what it was that was the same feeling of disgust i had when i played ps2 tna impact

k thx lol
no it off now k thx

JasonBlackhart
8 years ago#5
Sadly, I still have the Target: Terror board in my favorites from when we (well, you and Sonny mostly) were talking about it on the Thunder board however many months ago and saw there was a recent message. I should really get rid of it...

Also, regarding your story, I said it before, and I'll say it again: BAH GAWD!!!!!

I'm sorry I missed that the first time, though I can't see why that would get modded...

JasonBlackhart
8 years ago#6
Oh, wait, that was this board, back in April. Guess I should've just looked at the archived topics before posting...

Muka
8 years ago#7
i twas sonny mainly look at all the crazy stuff he wrote on the tagert terror board lol
no it off now k thx

Muka
8 years ago#8
i got the ainimla crossing on the wii its cool
no it off now k thx
  1. Boards
  2. Thunder in Paradise
  3. I rate this game 40 / 100

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived