Random Discussion Topic v9.0

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kana Little Sister
  3. Random Discussion Topic v9.0

User Info: Shoot the Works

Shoot the Works
4 years ago#491
Sanae's path is pretty normal.

User Info: NeutralDrow

NeutralDrow
4 years ago#492
I know I remember talking to at least one person here who's played Da Capo, so I have a question.

I'm going to be making a concerted effort to finish it, without getting distracted by Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, Terraria, various LPs, etc. All I have left are the two unlocked routes, Miharu and mystery girl who I think I'll recognize because, like the idiot I am, I opened the artbook. However, completing the five normal routes also unlocked a button on the main menu, and a final scene in the scene library.

Is this something I should watch before or after I do the last two routes?

Sanae's path is pretty normal.

Good to hear.
"Oh man, we're in trouble!"
"Come now. The worst that can happen is we all die."

Shoot the Works
4 years ago#493
No. I'd go so far as to say that the last routes aren't even necessary since they're kind of out there, even by D.C. standards, but Miharu's actually has something of relevance to the story. The last one though...ugh.

NeutralDrow
4 years ago#494
...that wasn't actually my question. I'm doing those routes anyway. I'm asking if there's some reason I should do the extra scene before them (like, if it hints towards how to find them), or after them (like, it's an ending cutscene or something).

Shoot the Works
4 years ago#495
What's the name of the scene you unlocked? Or are you talking about the one you get from the D.C. button that appears on the title screen?

NeutralDrow
4 years ago#496
Ah, I made a mistake. It's just the D.C. button on the title screen.

I mistook the final scenes in Sakura's and etc.'s scenario lists for new unlocks, but they aren't unlocked yet. They're just odd because they have no dates.

Shoot the Works
4 years ago#497
The scene from the D.C. button is just a little extra closure to the central story. It's not going to tell you anything you shouldn't have figured out by now where the final two routes are concerned, because the only thing that really pertains to those is the central theme that played a huge role in Kotori's, Sakura's and Moe's routes.

NeutralDrow
4 years ago#498
I'll leave it to the end, then. Thanks!

Hmm. Midnight, though, I'll have to leave it for tomorrow. I've honestly been interested in Miharu for a while now. I have some suspicions, but they're pretty far-fetched. I look forward to seeing if they're right.

Hey, we're almost to the end of this thread.

Shoot the Works
4 years ago#499
You are not prepared for Miharu's route. Unless you're already acquainted with the particulars, don't expect to guess at anything. The last two routes are things nobody could really expect.

NeutralDrow
4 years ago#500
This is a game that has been fairly normal at its most normal, and Twilight Zone level eerie at its most weird. I look forward to seeing it. ^_^

And thus, I'll bookend this thread. Hope the discussion will continue!
  1. Boards
  2. Kana Little Sister
  3. Random Discussion Topic v9.0

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived