Is there a route? *SPOILERS*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kana Little Sister
  3. Is there a route? *SPOILERS*

User Info: Arinvel

Arinvel
5 years ago#1
That has it so you actually love Yumi? Truly? I hate the fact that Taka doesn't really love her, at least so far. It reminds me too much of myself. ;_;
"Weep for yourself my man you'll never be what is in your heart. Weep Little Lion Man you're not as brave as you were at the start."

User Info: Shoot the Works

Shoot the Works
5 years ago#2
Not really. Ending 3 is the closest it gets, but as with every path, Kana almost completely dominates it (she is the titular character for a reason). One of the darker endings, too... Endings 2 and 6 also leave things up in the air. But no, Yumi is mostly there to fuel living drama and prove that she's scary-obsessed, chasing the same guy for almost a decade without a kind word of any sort from him after the initial dispute. Granted, Taka was pretty stupid about the whole thing, too, but whatever.

Arinvel
5 years ago#3
If I stay with Yumi near the end, and end up at the gravestone with her, listening to the messages from the pendant? is that ending 3?
"Weep for yourself my man you'll never be what is in your heart. Weep Little Lion Man you're not as brave as you were at the start."

User Info: NeutralDrow

NeutralDrow
5 years ago#4
No, that's ending 2. Ending 3 is where she snaps Taka out of his insanity.

And...what? I'd consider Endings 2 and 6 to be ones that count like that. Likely even ending 3.
"Oh man, we're in trouble!"
"Come now. The worst that can happen is we all die."

User Info: BDSM

BDSM
5 years ago#5
I always liked Yumi. Her love was truly unconditional, even as Taka tried his hardest to push her away.

Even when his own parents gave up on him, she persisted.
Games I've played where you have non-consensual sex with your step-sister while half drowning her in a kitchen sink: 1

User Info: NeutralDrow

NeutralDrow
5 years ago#6
YAY! New version of GameFOX!

Honestly, I probably would have liked her if not for the whole date rape thing. I always felt Taka was extraordinarily unfair to her (fueled my speculation that he's really kind of a jackass, but Kana was a good influence on him), but that incident really reversed that opinion, and pushed me over the edge into "discomfort" territory. Spiced with how disappointed I was that Taka felt obligated (read: forced) into a relationship as a result.

Not to mention there was...well, someone else commanding my attention at the time for very, very, very pressing reasons. v_v

My opinion of her was kinda rehabilitated after those three endings, but never to where it originally was. I was grateful for her, but the uncomfortable aspect never vanished.
"Oh man, we're in trouble!"
"Come now. The worst that can happen is we all die."

Arinvel
5 years ago#7
BDSM posted...
I always liked Yumi. Her love was truly unconditional, even as Taka tried his hardest to push her away.

Even when his own parents gave up on him, she persisted.

Thats why I wish I could, as the player of the game, reciprocate a little more. Instead of loving my sister so damn much. That might sound a bit heartless but I don't think incest is right, and its never established entirely that they aren't blood related.

Arinvel
5 years ago#8
Hahaha, and there were times during he game where I wish that I could have told Yumi that my sister was dying, so she might understand my distraction, or why I couldn't devote myself to her entirely.

User Info: Shoot the Works

Shoot the Works
5 years ago#9
Arinvel posted...
Thats why I wish I could, as the player of the game, reciprocate a little more. Instead of loving my sister so damn much. That might sound a bit heartless but I don't think incest is right, and its never established entirely that they aren't blood related.

Finish the other routes.

Also, Yumi does understand in some routes. Eventually. Like Taka, she isn't really the most rational of people most of the time.

Arinvel
5 years ago#10
Shoot the Works posted...
Arinvel posted...

Finish the other routes.

Also, Yumi does understand in some routes. Eventually. Like Taka, she isn't really the most rational of people most of the time.

Yeah, how irrational Taka is... just infuriates me. I realize he was young, and I would have reacted the same way to the taunting of my schoolmates in fifth grade, but I never had the balls to tell a girl I fancied her. xD
  1. Boards
  2. Kana Little Sister
  3. Is there a route? *SPOILERS*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived