Is there a route? *SPOILERS*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kana Little Sister
  3. Is there a route? *SPOILERS*

User Info: NeutralDrow

NeutralDrow
5 years ago#31

NeutralDrow posted...
I'm always here. I don't always have things to say, but I'm always here.

Hey, ND, nice to read from you.
Your review was one of the major reasons why I started playing KLS, and I'm glad I did, so I think I should thank you. I'm glad I could get in touch with you directly, FWIW.

Whoa, seriously? You from the Escapist, or did I randomly plug my review somewhere else?

Either way, that's really gratifying to hear. Part of the reason I got into writing those was because I love these visual novels and want to find people who might get the same enjoyment I did and share it with them. It's always great to hear when someone followed a recommendation!

...'cept when the person didn't enjoy the recommended game. Then I always want to apologize for accidentally making them waste their time. Luckily, that only seems to happen with one game, Tsukihime (unluckily, it happens to be my first and favorite >_>).
"Oh man, we're in trouble!"
"Come now. The worst that can happen is we all die."
  1. Boards
  2. Kana Little Sister
  3. Is there a route? *SPOILERS*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived