Random Discussion Topic v10.0

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kana Little Sister
  3. Random Discussion Topic v10.0

User Info: KOFXIII

KOFXIII
4 years ago#21
Oh, I wasn't aware they were planning to translate KnS 2.

And then I find out they're bringing Cartagra too, completely destroying my previous post.

That's pretty cool. Since my backlog is so huge, waiting isn't so bad.

User Info: virumor

virumor
4 years ago#22
I've been playing Yume Miru Kusuri. Pretty depressing game.

User Info: NeutralDrow

NeutralDrow
4 years ago#23
virumor posted...
I've been playing Yume Miru Kusuri. Pretty depressing game.

You'd be surprised. That's my favorite game, most of the time*, and has one route and one scene I still consider the high bar for other visual novels to meet, for making me feel almost every emotion at once.

*It vies with Tsukihime and Kanon for the spot.
"Oh man, we're in trouble!"
"Come now. The worst that can happen is we all die."

User Info: MC2011

MC2011
4 years ago#24
*Pops head in*

I have no clue what's going on in here, but thought I'd drop by to say hi. Still have depressing thoughts about this game years later, but it's a kind of good depression from what I typically feel.

That said I suffer from clinical depression... so yeah.

Ciao!
T8e w*!m+% i, wh[>e 1)v=d [o6r %8fe.
The woman in white saved your life.

User Info: NeutralDrow

NeutralDrow
4 years ago#25
Ouch, that sucks. I don't think I suffer from the same, though I did cry about half the time I played Depression Quest, when it started to hit far too close to home.

That said...hi! Feel free to join in whenever, we don't really have an overarching theme. It's random discussion, you see. ^_^

Let's see, random thoughts...actually finding myself intrigued by this mystery girl route in Da Capo (they seem to have given me enough hints to guess what's going on with her, which I like). Keep getting distracted by Team Fortress 2, because they made the Loose Cannon, Cow Mangler, and Quick-Fix awesome in the last update. And Comic Con starts tomorrow, so I'll probably come back with another load of VNs it will take me forever to play. I still have some titles I bought in 2009 I haven't gotten around to, yet...
"Oh man, we're in trouble!"
"Come now. The worst that can happen is we all die."

User Info: ifritsparda

ifritsparda
4 years ago#26
I undertook my first ever tandem skydiving jump today.
Neko wa ii desu - Tohno Shiki

User Info: Darkling183

Darkling183
4 years ago#27
Is that where you're strapped to the parachutist's chest, or is it something more esoteric than that?

ifritsparda
4 years ago#28
Darkling183 posted...
Is that where you're strapped to the parachutist's chest, or is it something more esoteric than that?

Strapped to the chest; gotta start somewhere :).

User Info: Darkling183

Darkling183
4 years ago#29
Did you have fun? =)

ifritsparda
4 years ago#30
Darkling183 posted...
Did you have fun? =)

Oh, definitely. You'd think you'd feel a sort of stomach drop sensation, like when on a roller coaster, but instead it's surprisingly serene, ignoring the high-speed wind whipping into your face and distorting your hearing. The instructor described it as flying rather than falling, and I'd have to agree. When the parachute deploys, however, it jolts you up quite a bit.
  1. Boards
  2. Kana Little Sister
  3. Random Discussion Topic v10.0

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived