Wow...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: PIM-001

PIM-001
1 year ago#1
No words can describe this vn...when my friend gave it to me, i thought it was another run-of-the-mill h+ game he used to play and recommend to me. It stays untouched until one fateful night (just yesterday). I can't sleep and i decided, out of curiosity, played it. Needless to say, when i reached my first ending, damn...i never cried in any vn's i played...****** ******, *******, ****, and many more, have failed to make me cry, and i thought i shed a tear at kana...that's something.

User Info: Darkling183

Darkling183
1 year ago#2
I know exactly how you feel. KLS touched me in ways I wasn't aware I was capable of. Out of curiosity, which ending did you get first?
(message deleted)

PIM-001
1 year ago#4
Oh hey. I didn't think there would be any response at all, so thanks for asking :D. The one where Kana dies and she donated her liver to Cana. It was...beautiful

Darkling183
1 year ago#5
KLS seems to be one of those special games that really does tug at people's heartstrings, for some reason. Glad to hear that playing it has been a meaningful experience for you. =)

PIM-001
1 year ago#6
Well the same to you :) Although i can't say for sure what made KLS tug my heartstrings...either way, i'm looking to play again, and try to get her alive hopefully.

PIM-001
1 year ago#7
Oh yeah, do you know where i can get the soundtrack when kana and taka's having a date on the beach? I've looked virtually everywhere and found nothing.

User Info: BookwormDolaDe

BookwormDolaDe
1 year ago#8
Do you play the "classic" version (without voice acting) or the recently published English translation of Kana Okaeri? In both versions at first a piece called I Can't Live Without Her is played in the beach scene; but in the Kana Okaeri version after a short while a song called Shiosai No Melody ("Melody Of The Waves") starts playing, which appears only at this one point in the game.

If this is the one you meant, I've got it as an mp3 file and could send it to you.

Darkling183
1 year ago#9
PIM-001 posted...
either way, i'm looking to play again, and try to get her alive hopefully.

Well, it's possible for her to live, so don't give up hope. =)

There are two English versions of Kana Little Sister floating around out there:

1. The 2002 translation by G-Collections, based on the 1999 Japanese game Kana ~Imouto~
2. The 2015 release by G-Collections, based on the 2004 Japanese remake, Kana ~Okaeri~

The characters were completely redesigned in the 2004 remake, and at least two new vocal songs were added, including the one on the beach. Both English versions use the same English translation, with one small difference being that Kana calls Taka 'Oniichan' in Okaeri. (In the 2002 version, it was Americanised to 'Bro'.)

I'm not sure where you could get a copy of the song that plays during the beach scene, so it's a good thing Bookworm's here to help out. =)

PIM-001
1 year ago#10
Hi bookworm :) i played kana okaeri then, since mine got the voice acting :D
You have it? Then please send it to me :p
How big is it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived