Wow...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: PIM-001

PIM-001
1 year ago#31
Well duh, for some reason i do agree...but i think i will prefer the one where she lives (although i haven't seen it yet)
Yeah, i've checked i've had a little sister. No yuta in sight soo, i guess he's not even that important to kana, nor does he really likes her. Good riddance.
Yeah, well, to be fair, if a girl rapes you, and says that she does that because she loved you, you can't exactly leave a note that says "don't come near me again, details later"...
Although that doesn't make what yumi did right mind you. I'm- in taka's words, royally pissed at yumi.
And could you give me minor spoilers? What can i do to avoid the bad endings?

User Info: Darkling183

Darkling183
1 year ago#32
There aren't really any 'bad' endings in the game. The worst one is probably Ending 4, 'Snow', because it's the briefest and the most lacking in closure. It follows exactly the same plotline as the ending you got, but ends abruptly after Kana dies, because Kana didn't start keeping a diary.

Other than that, all I can tell is you is what you've probably already guessed - a lot depends on the reading material and activities that you choose for Kana. If Sumako shows up, you're on the path you've already taken (which leads to Endings 4, 5 and 6).

PIM-001
1 year ago#33
Dang...so if sumako shows up, kana will die, huh? I'll keep that in mind, thanks mate.
Eh, the 4th ending sound sad, but at least kana's not hating taka for any reason, right?

User Info: BookwormDolaDe

BookwormDolaDe
1 year ago#34
Darkling183 posted...
This is the closest thing I could find in my Japanese-illiterate search, but I think the text is probably too small to read.

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/c92bc611728b47106512a37cc0cec3fdfd0323cf.jpg

Actually this might work - the script is indeed small, but I just had a go at translating the first verse of Shiosai No Melody, and it seems I can figure out the kanji one by one when I listen to the song simultaneously. I need to fumble with this one for a little longer, though.

And I'm once more surprised by your ability to find stuff even though you can't read it - while I only found out that there's a song with the same title by Japanese singer Mizue Takada.

PIM-001
1 year ago#35
Well i also found shiroi kisetsu by another singer though, but it didn't pack as much punch as kana's.
There's surprisingly a lot of songs with identical titles.
Well bookworm, if you're done, give us a holler, will you? ;)

Darkling183
1 year ago#36
PIM-001 posted...
Eh, the 4th ending sound sad, but at least kana's not hating taka for any reason, right?
I don't think it's anything more personal than the player not choosing "Why don't you keep a diary?". Kana loves Taka in every ending, no matter what. *sigh*

BookwormDolaDe posted...
Actually this might work - the script is indeed small, but I just had a go at translating the first verse of Shiosai No Melody, and it seems I can figure out the kanji one by one when I listen to the song simultaneously. I need to fumble with this one for a little longer, though.
Well, take your time and we'll work on it further when you're done. It's probably better if we try to translate the two songs from Okaeri before attempting to re-translate the three songs from KLS. And I just realised this would be a good opportunity to translate some of the songs from the special sound album, too... =)

And I'm once more surprised by your ability to find stuff even though you can't read it - while I only found out that there's a song with the same title by Japanese singer Mizue Takada.
Copy and paste is my friend. I found the kanji for Kana ~Imouto~ on Wikipedia, then googled them and found a link to the Amazon.co.jp page for the Kana ~Okaeri~ OST, from which I was able to get the kanji for Melody of the Waves. Googling the two kanji phrases together, I found the scan of the CD booklet. =)

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3465540573?lp=5028

PIM-001
1 year ago#37
Well that's good. I had thought that kana'll hate taka if i got to the bad ending, but eh, i'll still avoid ending 4. Just in case.
The special sound album? So you're saying there's more vocal songs in KLS Ost? I thought they were mostly instrumental?

BookwormDolaDe
1 year ago#38
Ending 4 is not bad; it's just short (and that's actually what's bad about it). So there's not really a reason to avoid it.

As far as I can see, there are only five vocal songs included in the album after all. The others are the instrumental pieces from the game and karaoke versions of those five songs.

Darkling183
1 year ago#39
Ending 4 isn't really a bad ending. It's just a truncated version of Ending 5. The same exact things happen but the story gets cut off earlier. If you've seen Ending 5, you've seen everything in Ending 4 except for a graphic of Kana's potted plant.

The Kana Little Sister special sound album was an actual CD released in Japan, featuring the three vocal songs from the game and five new ones. Three of the new songs are performed by the same singer from KLS (Naoko Futami). The other two are performed by someone named Rie Kitou. I don't know - maybe they're supposed to be from Yumi's point of view or something.

For that matter, I just realised I don't know who sings the two new vocal songs from Kana Okaeri. I know it's not Naoko Futami, though - it sounds nothing like her.

BookwormDolaDe posted...
As far as I can see, there are only five vocal songs included in the album after all. The others are the instrumental pieces from the game and karaoke versions of those five songs.
I guess I should clarify here that there have been two Kana-related CDs released over the years:

1. The special sound album, with the three vocal songs from KLS, five new vocal songs, and one instrumental.
http://www.amazon.com/Kana-Imouto-Special-Sound-Album/dp/B00005N6ZO

2. The Kana Okaeri OST (original soundtrack), with the three vocal songs from KLS, two new vocal songs (Melody of the Waves and Message), and the background music from the game, as well as karaoke versions of the five vocal songs.
http://www.amazon.com/Kana-Okaeri-Complete-Music-Game/dp/B0007YVW38/

BookwormDolaDe
1 year ago#40
Sorry, I confused the two albums. I've got the two songs sung by Rie Kitou; but I haven't come across the other ones from the Special Sound Album yet.

And the two new songs on Okaeri are performed by Miu Arimura, who also did the title song for Snow Sakura.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived