Baal Avatar - Easy Win

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: UberDarkNerd

UberDarkNerd
6 years ago#1
By the time you reach Baal Avatar, you can get Masakados, you can fuse most high levelled stuff, etc.

Well...I was going through this fight again, and I did something by accident - I won BEFORE THE HELPERS ARE SUMMONED.

Here's how:
-Debilitate * 4
-Tarukaja * 4
-Whole party focus
-MC: Freikugel (crit hit)
-Ongyo-Ki: Dark Sword
-Beelzebub (human): Hades Blast (crit hit)
-Skadi: Quake
-MC: Freikugel
-Ongyo-Ki: Dark Sword (crit hit)
-Beelzebub (human): Hades Blast

Yeah, I got lucky. Still, this WORKED.
Cthulhu fhtagn

User Info: mosspit

mosspit
6 years ago#2
Killing Baal before summons is very useful during Time Trials. I steamrolled over her the first time round and did not even realize it was possible for her to have summons until I fought her again.

User Info: Stravacca

Stravacca
6 years ago#3
I won without her summoning the helpers and with ONLY ONE Freikugel shot after the usual Buffing/Debuffing stuff done by my demons.
DemiFiend kicks ass.

mosspit
6 years ago#4
*shrugs* 18k Hp is significantly lower than the max damage potential of a Freikugel.

User Info: Goku61394

Goku61394
6 years ago#5
What's the max it can do?
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.

User Info: Stravacca

Stravacca
6 years ago#6
Baal Avatar has 13000 HP
No idea how much strong Freikugel can possibily be, but it goes over 15000 points of damage.

User Info: mychemicalbert

mychemicalbert
6 years ago#7
Yeah, it's not really that hard. I've always beaten baal before those minions appear because I thought you were supposed to. Theres been a few topics about this.
Currently playing: Rune Factory Frontier, Donkey Kong Country Returns, De Blob, Endless Ocean and Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

User Info: cj_iwakura

cj_iwakura
6 years ago#8
A fully buffed vs debuffed Freikugel can do like 18k with Focus.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/cj_iwakura <~ Streaming games you've never heard of, nightly.
PSN: cj_iwakura (SSF4, BB: CS) (Main: Sakura/Rose | Tsubaki/Jin)

mosspit
6 years ago#9
lvl255...

User Info: RuneEsper

RuneEsper
6 years ago#10
I have personally seen a Freikugel critical for 18k+ damage on Kagatsuchi. I haven't actually witnessed a level 255, my friend was I around 190...I imagine that it would do right around 20k top end, but because of the way damage scales, it might be possible to see much higher number on, say, a Pixie.
Hey, she's pretty lucky on having her boyfriend turned into a fairly cute bunny-thing. He could have been turned into a Japanese Tentacle Monster - Azadiel

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived