Magatama skills

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: 2slayer

2slayer
5 years ago#1
Couldn't find how it works in the guides - with Magatama, it says that you gain skills at specific levels. If you're not equipped with a Magatama at the level specified, can you still learn it? Kind of confused at how these work.

I'm also playing through on hard trying to figure out a good healer without using guides very much. I'm only level 16, so the only demons I have right now with heal spells are Angel with Dia and Inugami with Media. I've been reading people have demon's that regenerate after battle which would be very helpful but I wouldn't know where to begin getting those.

User Info: Cogito

Cogito
5 years ago#2
Freikugel (Lv 80) => Hitoshura can learn Freikugel when he's Lv 80 or higher.
Note: Hitoshura can only learn one skill per level.

Mana Refill - Uzume (Base Lv 18, learn), Unicorn (Base Lv 21, learn), etc
Mana Aid - Mou-Ryo (Base Lv 7, learn), etc
Life Refill - Jack Frost (Base Lv 7, learn), etc
Life Aid - Angel (Base Lv 11, learn), etc
Hito wa mikake ni yoranu mono

User Info: Gigahart_gaylor

Gigahart_gaylor
5 years ago#3
Yes, you can still learn it. For example, if one magatama gives you a skill at level 25, and you reach level 25 with a different magatama, you can still get the first skill when you reach 26 with it equipped.
My buddy's gaming blog: http://usedgamers.blogspot.com/
Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU, 900 @ 2.20GHz 2.19 GHz RAM: 3.00 GB

User Info: Megidolaon

Megidolaon
5 years ago#4
Lvl required is minimum lvl.
Masakados skills for example are all lvl 1 skills but it can only be gotten after having all other Magatamas.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIjVvnO5lgM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4qp0wv7cDUA#t=21s

User Info: 2slayer

2slayer
5 years ago#5
Hm. I have an Angel of that level already but she doesn't seem to have that skill. I'll need to take another look, maybe she leveled up and replaced it with a different one and I hadn't noticed.

Looks like I'll be trying to get to level 18 so I can make Uzume (I'm assuming Uzume has a heal). It'll be good because I'll make some money too - although I only tend to barely break even when I need to heal, which is why I really could use mana refill with a healer.

I guess I'll try to keep going through without leveling up too much. I made it to the troll boss, who I can defeat half the time (random power outage forced me to start over, which isn't too big a deal). Becomes much easier if I can land poison on him.

I did read ahead in a guide a bit and I seem to have a lot of work ahead of me.

User Info: Cogito

Cogito
5 years ago#6
Uzume starts with Media and learns Mana Refill at Lv 23.
Hito wa mikake ni yoranu mono

User Info: PojoTheChicken

PojoTheChicken
5 years ago#7
Yea if you know those early on demons it's very easy to fuse those skills down to elementals and then get them on mitamas.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived