Will this game EVER be released for some kind of console???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Alien vs. Predator
  3. Will this game EVER be released for some kind of console???

User Info: deaddude_rc

deaddude_rc
5 years ago#1
I apologize for starting a brand new thread instead of posting this as a reply in an earlier thread, but I was unable to do
that and I REALLY want to put in my "two-cents-worth" in...

Anyways...

The ORIGINAL "AvP" arcade game WILL ALWAYS BE my favorite arcade game and it is now the ONLY arcade game to this
day that I really even give a darn about which still has not been released for some sort of console (legally, that is)...

Until recently, this really was not all that big of a deal to me because I still prefer arcade games anyways...that is, until last
month when the ONLY place within driving distance from my home that had this game burned down to the ground...now, I
cannot play one of my favorite games of ALL TIME and I can hardly stand it...

So if the "powers-that-be" at FOX and Capcom could find it in their hearts to do whatever it takes to bring this game to
some kind of console (even some mobile device), I would be more than willing to spend every last dime that I have to get
it and they could all sleep well at night knowing that they made at least one guy's fondest wish come true...

User Info: SirIlpalazzo

SirIlpalazzo
5 years ago#2
It seems really unlikely, sadly. Capcom rarely goes out of their way to secure licenses to stuff like this now
I am sure people have many nice memories of yelling at their controllers.~Keiji Inafune
  1. Boards
  2. Alien vs. Predator
  3. Will this game EVER be released for some kind of console???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived