Success!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Zoks

Zoks
8 years ago#141
Hmm, two more months until another birthday.
NCRL ~ Brawl code: Tempo 1461-5907-9100

Zoks
8 years ago#142
*sees deleted post at beginning of page*
Eh?

User Info: TheLaughingFan

TheLaughingFan
8 years ago#143
Rimmer_Dall was moderated because of possession of an illegal Sig-Divider. But seriously, he should be happy. Most people who was caught using an illegal Sig-Divider was sentenced to three years of prison or do Da Helicopter in front of Oprah.
|.||.|\.|
|.||.|.\|

Zoks
8 years ago#144
Oh. I see. <.<

User Info: ender003

ender003
8 years ago#145
What's the helicopter?

And man, Fan, you must be on a roll lately. Every topic I've come across lately you were one of the last posters.
I've never had McDonald's. And I never will. I have also never had spaghetti.

User Info: pikachu092

pikachu092
8 years ago#146
Fan is every where >_>
Official Thief of the PFRSB
Yonkers !

User Info: DreamwaIker

DreamwaIker
8 years ago#147
About a month and a half ago, Fan gave up his old job and decided to become a full-time board hunter. He then plans to sue the government for not paying him for his work.
>:-) Everyone Needs A Dark Side (-:<
- - - - - SuperSonic's alter ego - - - - -

User Info: TheLaughingFan

TheLaughingFan
8 years ago#148
Unfortunately it was the other way around. I got fired simply because I was Board Hunting far to much (sometimes I even did it at working hours), and in order to get final revenge on my boss I decided that I'd go Board Hunting even more than I ever did before.

For the means of supporting myself financially, I've tried to apply to get allowance from The Work and Artist Income Act, with the reason that I consider Board Hunting to be a form of art (it takes skillz to write fun messages), and I try to use my knowledge about this art form to inspire other Board Hunters to be involved in this art. But when I talked to WWIK about this they just laughed directly at my face and showed be the door out. I tried to sue them for making me feel worthless and depressed, but the judge just sent the video tape of my case to America's Funniest Home Videos.
---
|) || | \../\../ || |) |\ ( . .. | || |. .| |) |\ | |_ \./ . | | \../\../
|_) || |_ .\/..\/. || |\ |_/ _) . (_| |_| |_| |\ | \| |__ .|. .. | . | . .\/..\/.

Zoks
8 years ago#149
Oh snap, the year is nearly complete!

User Info: woodsnib

woodsnib
8 years ago#150
If I was your lawyer, I can promise you compensation for the trauma that has been caused.
"Its alright. Its been long enough. This... is your world now."~Auron-X

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived