sony hacked again...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Blockade Runner
  3. sony hacked again...

User Info: TheRazgrizDemon

TheRazgrizDemon
6 years ago#1
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13636704

srsly?
You've got to be kidding me...
PSN = RazgrizDemons [WTF]
Chuck Norris thought he was pretty bad ass 'till he got 64-hit combo'd by Scott Pilgrim

User Info: sly_1

sly_1
6 years ago#2
Sony needs to update their defences.
Resistance 2 [WTF] Comic: See Quote!; Peeps that like comic: 17
PSN: Sly_08 [WTF] (leader); OP, FMA, DBZ, TTGL, AG, MXLR

User Info: neo7685

neo7685
6 years ago#3
sly_1 posted...
Sony needs to update their defences.
What defences?

User Info: sly_1

sly_1
6 years ago#4
^Exactly!
Resistance 2 [WTF] Comic: See Quote!; Peeps that like comic: 17
PSN: Sly_08 [WTF] (leader); OP, FMA, DBZ, TTGL, AG, MXLR

User Info: fading_starr

fading_starr
6 years ago#5
you do know hackers will always find a way around it, no matter how good your defence is..

I mean, not too long ago Lockheed Martin got hacked too (which is a lot f-ing worse) you'd think they'd at least have some decent security, but it still failed...

and in case some of you don't know, Lockheed Martin is one of the biggest if not THE biggest defence contractor in the world
PSN: Eevil-Psycho [WTF]
Winners Think Funny clan

TheRazgrizDemon
6 years ago#6
^I know, years spent on Ace Combat taught me that :p
Chuck Norris thought he was pretty bad ass 'till he got 64-hit combo'd by Scott Pilgrim

User Info: PadreV

PadreV
6 years ago#7
I totally heart/mancrush/love/droolover, etc, Lockheed Martin.

Kelly Johnson is one of my all time greatest heroes. I've had the priviledge of walking around an F-22 up close and personal. Also got to watch one put on one helluva show...

But my all time greatest aviation/military hardware moment was at the USS Alabama Battleship Park in Mobile, Alabama. Not only do you get to tour that great ship, there is the submarine display of the USS Drum and the aircraft pavilion which has many different types of displays. THE most awesome of which is an actual SR71... the real thing... in the flesh (or metal, if you will)... sitting right there to be gawked at and oggled.

There was a sign that said "Do Not Touch"... well... sometimes, you just gotta...

...didn't wash that hand for days...

/gushing

Educato est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis. Si vis pacem, para bellum.

TheRazgrizDemon
6 years ago#8
^Sheer uncontrolled envy.

Having said that, last time I was in Florida I went to Warbird Adventures and got to take a T-6 texan up and do acrobatics :D Best experience of my life ever. (pics are on facebook)

There was an ME-109 being rebuilt in the hanger an an air-worthy F4 Wildcat in the hanger. I think I prefer the WW2 stuff to the modern jets :/

User Info: PadreV

PadreV
6 years ago#9
^Got a bit of envy going on myself... lucky turd. Back in '94, I went through Ground School and then logged about six hours flight time in fixed wing. Didn't have the funding to continue that quest, so I opted for this insanity I'm doing now... <shrugs> it's paid the bills over the years anyway.

"I think I prefer the WW2 stuff to the modern jets "

I'm with you. As far as watching a pilot put on a show, one of the best I've ever seen was a USAF Colonel in an F15E. The F15 has been one of my favorites since I was a little kid and I knew it was badass. But, I'd never seen it do THAT kind of thing. This was at the 2005 airshow at Tyndal AFB (about 30min away from me). This guy was an incredible pilot and he absolutely made that thing dance! It was one of the most beautiful displays I've ever seen from any aircraft and certainly THE most impressive from a modern fighter.

But, for my personal tastes, interests and what I'd prefer to actually fly... I prefer the WWII era stuff. The fighters are way cool, but my favorites are the big boys... the bombers and fighter/bombers. The P51D Mustang has some of the sweetest engine music... now go listen to a Lancaster! It's like four Mustangs in chorus... angelic, I tell you.

Anyways, now for a list of favorite WWII aircraft:

Fighter - P47D Thunderbolt: more of an attack plane than an actual fighter, but if it actually fired at your aircraft, you were toast.

Bomber - B29/B50: huge, ahead of it's time, early models prone to major malfunction... but I just cant' help but love it once the bugs were worked out.

Modified Attack type - B25 Mitchell: in ground attack setup, it had ten forward firing .50cal guns and four rear firing. That's a lotta boom.

Night Fighter - P61 Black Widow: not the 'greatest ever', but still very effective. Unofficially credited with the last air to air kill of WWII.

...etc...

Educato est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis. Si vis pacem, para bellum.

TheRazgrizDemon
6 years ago#10
I wish I could buy you a beer Padre :p
  1. Boards
  2. Blockade Runner
  3. sony hacked again...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived