Which games did you guys get from "Welcome Back"?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Blockade Runner
  3. Which games did you guys get from "Welcome Back"?

User Info: CheekoStick52

CheekoStick52
6 years ago#1
I got:

Dead Nation. Great game. Its fun to run around killing zombies of course. The upgrades makes it better too. It has 2 player campaign (maybe my fiance will play it with me) AND it supports coop online, which is kickass!

LBP. My fiance wanted me to get this (even though I already 100% all the levels >_> but she likes the game).

Ive already gotten the Plat in Infamous. Wipeout and SSHD didnt have any appeal to me. IDK what SSHD even is, or how you play it.

I also got:

LBP for PSP. Fiance wanted this one, because she plays the psp more than me lol. But she can start her own game and beat it by herself.

MOD racers for PSP. I always wanted to try this. So far it seems fun to play. Kinda like Mario Kart.

I cant even remember the other 2 games for PSP. That means I really didnt care about them ha.

If anyone have gotten Dead Nation, we need to play together =D Its a blast to play.

ALSO, did anyone else think that Cole from Infamous 2 has a different voice than in the first one?
His phone kept breaking up. All I could hear were the words blood and diarrhea.
> PSN-SmokinWarrior420 [WTF] <

User Info: mcart20

mcart20
6 years ago#2

I intend to get LBP and Dead Nation from it, but that'd be all I'd bother to download.

And yes, he sounds different because it's a new voice actor. I'm impressed you haven't heard someone complaining about this at some point in time. Between character remodelling and new voice actors, this game has been plagued with atleast one unhappy party since it's first teaser trailer. Some people whine about anything, i swear.

User Info: CheekoStick52

CheekoStick52
6 years ago#3
His voice in INF1 was alot better imo. But meh.

Alsoooooo, ive been hearing that you can sign into multiple accounts and get all of the games. Anyone try this out?
His phone kept breaking up. All I could hear were the words blood and diarrhea.
> PSN-SmokinWarrior420 [WTF] <

User Info: SirDan88

SirDan88
6 years ago#4
Dead Nation and Super Stardust HD. I wanted to get Wipeout but I accedentially hit download when I was checking it out and there was no going back so I got stuck with SS HD.
PSN: Ellis4Life

User Info: TheRazgrizDemon

TheRazgrizDemon
6 years ago#5
Infamous
Ratchet andClank
Dead nation
Wipeout HD collection

PSP LBP and ModNation

Oh the joys of having both an EU and a US PSN account. Although its a bit **** that US gets 2 free PSP games and UK doesnt, whts up with that?
PSN = RazgrizDemons [WTF]
Chuck Norris thought he was pretty bad ass 'till he got 64-hit combo'd by Scott Pilgrim

User Info: sly_1

sly_1
6 years ago#6
Dead Nation, haven't tried it yet.
Wipeout HD, awesome game

Had Ratchet & Clank, had inFamous and I had LBP, so I DL'd everything I didn't have...obviously.

Can't remember what else there was....
Resistance 2 [WTF] Comic: See Quote!; Peeps that like comic: 17
PSN: Sly_08 [WTF] (leader); OP, FMA, DBZ, TTGL, AG, MXLR

User Info: Assasin559

Assasin559
6 years ago#7
I chose infamous as my 1st pick downloaded it, then went back to choose dead nation(just because I love zombies) downloaded it. Then went to check the status and it only showed dead nation. I checked the welcome back page and everything's gone except the theme and the free ps plus.

So what gives?? I don't know? I even checked my download history and it shows everything I've downloaded in the past including dead nation, but still no infamous. I guess i'm screwed then right? I mean I doubt they'll care and give me a free game again if I emailed them about my problem.
PSN: Assasin559[WTF]

User Info: sly_1

sly_1
6 years ago#8
If you exit, it vanishes.
Happens with everyone. I didn't know either but I'm glad I DL'd all I wanted.
Resistance 2 [WTF] Comic: See Quote!; Peeps that like comic: 17
PSN: Sly_08 [WTF] (leader); OP, FMA, DBZ, TTGL, AG, MXLR

User Info: SirDan88

SirDan88
6 years ago#9
"If this happened, go to the XMB and under the PlayStation Network column, go to Account Management>Transaction Management>Services List>SCEA Promotions to download the game for that first slot."
PSN: Ellis4Life

User Info: fading_starr

fading_starr
6 years ago#10
I got

Dead Nation
InFamous
Super Stardust HD

and I will get Quest For Booty

I had all the rest
PSN: Eevil-Psycho [WTF]
Winners Think Funny clan
  1. Boards
  2. Blockade Runner
  3. Which games did you guys get from "Welcome Back"?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived