Another one!?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: CheekoStick52

CheekoStick52
6 years ago#41
Imo, evolution happened. I mean, it makes sense. However, in order for the 64 something proteins to align in perfect order to create the first cell is around 1 in a trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion. I just find that extremely hard to believe that that happened by random chance. we can explain how evolution progressed, but we still can't explain how it started.

Now, imo, God is a different dimensional being, that's just how I can imagine him being "everywhere". Think of Him as a master biological engineer. He started evolution, then when we all were apes, he put His dna in us (note the "made in His image") science shows that there is a missing link between the human and ape. Its the 2% that makes us different, right? Well couldn't that be Gods dna? He didn't "poof you're alive" like the bible says. Think about this, the bible IS just a moral guide book, however some things that were in Genesis (the book of creation) couldn't/shouldn't be explained to the new, stupid, humans. If they were told what really happened, then their head might implode. Its like telling a kid that a billion particles makes up an atom and a billion atoms make up their stuff animal, they just wouldn't understand, so you lie and tell them something they can comprehend.

The 7 days wasn't really "7 days". In the universe as a whole, time isn't the same as we see it as. Time is made (or really a concept I guess) by humans. Think about it, if there were no humans, the time we know wouldn't exist, it would be a "time" that is universal to the universe. Also another example is if there were 2 ships close to a black hole. One was far away from the black hole and the other ship was close to the event horizon, if the ship close to the EH could see the ship far away, the ship far away would be stopped in time, because of the speed the ship close to the EH, it creates time dilation. This just shows that time can be manipulated by speed. And planets, stars, black holes, they all are moving ridiculously fast. Therefore, "7 days" should be A LOT longer than a week.

Also, the Catholic church back in the old days were F***** UP! It was more of a government than a church, they had more power than the kings or whatever they had over there.

This is all just my thoughts, I'm like you Sly, I think "hey this can't be right" however I try to explain it scientifically rather than trying to prove it wrong with facts/ science.

Just don't get me started on aliens, lizardmen, freemasons, illuminati, UFOs, angels, and/or Heaven being planet X...
His phone kept breaking up. All I could hear were the words blood and diarrhea.
> PSN-SmokinWarrior420 [WTF] <

User Info: BlazinDank4Ever

BlazinDank4Ever
6 years ago#42
Just don't get me started on aliens, lizardmen, freemasons, illuminati, UFOs, angels, and/or Heaven being planet X...

None of these exist so :P
Blazin
Anything I gotta do to win Ima win/ I'd rather do right but if I gotta sin Ima sin/ Whatever I gotta do to keep my blood in my skin

User Info: SirDan88

SirDan88
6 years ago#43
I believe in lizardmen.
PSN: Ellis4Life

User Info: Nightcrawler___

Nightcrawler___
6 years ago#44
I find where I stand to be closer to Cheeko and Ellis. It seems far more likely that evolution occurrs than not; but who's to say there isn't a higher power guiding it?

I like to think that there is a god, but I don't prescribe to any religion in particular; and I am thoroughly against organised religions. The bible really is just a code of morals for the time it was created, but it's not 100% up to scratch for modern times (hence it being obviously a purely human creation).
Raz [WTF]
'I typed that slowly, incase any of you can' t read fast.' - PadreV

User Info: sly_1

sly_1
6 years ago#45
This is all just my thoughts, I'm like you Sly, I think "hey this can't be right" however I try to explain it scientifically rather than trying to prove it wrong with facts/ science.

No I try that too, to explain it scientificially, I just prefer and like to have a basis such as facts behind it. Anything I don't believe in anymore is out of shear experience and giving a scientifical explanation to it. It's just nice to have proof once in a while to be sure.

Hahaha, yeah, I'm indifferent about all that too.
I'm quite curious about all this actually.

Aliens, do they exist? I sure hope so.
How did they built Stonehenge, the Pyramids, those giant nosed statues on Hawaii?
Is their REALLY an Area 51 that contains UFO's? I mean, I'm sure Area 51 exists, but are their UFO's there? Cause I think it's more of a place where they develop and test high technological ****

PS: It has happened once again. My comic topic has been modded. *flips mods off*
Resistance 2 [WTF] Clan Comic: http://tinyurl.com/6b3f939
PSN: Sly_08 [WTF] (leader); Happily Disturbed; King of all Trades.

User Info: SirDan88

SirDan88
6 years ago#46
Those giant nose statues are from Easter Island and are part of Chile.
PSN: Ellis4Life

User Info: fading_starr

fading_starr
6 years ago#47
it's highly probable that aliens exist even within our own galaxy... I've said this multiple times already...

there's billions of stars (suns) in our galaxy and there's just bound to be at least one planet close enough to the star so life could be able to form.. and if not in our galaxy, there's still a gazillion other galaxies each with another gazillion stars...

we can't prove it, but we can safely assume that there is life out there, seems kinda odd and unlikely that in the entire universe, only this planet would be capable of life.
PSN: Eevil-Psycho [WTF]
Winners Think Funny clan

sly_1
6 years ago#48
Those giant nose statues are from Easter Island and are part of Chile.

Oh, my mistake.

User Info: CheekoStick52

CheekoStick52
6 years ago#49
Also Eevil, because life tends to survive, we can even assume that a life form can develop on a hot planet like Venus or a cold planet like Neptune. Its just because we haven't found life anywhere else, we assume the planet has to have conditions like Earth in order to have life. What if there is a life form that gathers energy from Methane instead of Oxygen? We just don't know.

Sly, our government said that area 51 exists like 60 years ago, then later claimed that it doesn't exist. People say that they have been inside and saw crazy things. Some people claim to get material that was stolen from area 51 but later found out that the person who blabbed their mouth and stole objects have later died within weeks of talking to the person. There is even a perimeter blocked off where it supposedly exists, and if you go inside, you will be killed (a sign says "trespassers will be shot"). There used to be a spot on a mountain where you could go and view area 51 from a distance, however the government bought that land and blocked it off.

Let's face it, there are millions of eye witness accounts every year of a "ufo" sighting, yet governments would say it was a weather balloon, swamp gas, the sun reflecting off of Venus or some bull crap. How can any of those things jolt off at thousands of miles per hour from a stand still position?
His phone kept breaking up. All I could hear were the words blood and diarrhea.
> PSN-SmokinWarrior420 [WTF] <

sly_1
6 years ago#50
@Cheeko: Yeah, haha, I know, you told me once before. Practically the same thing IIRC. I remembered :)

And then comes the point where I wonder: why do they not share that with the rest of humanity? Why keep things from everyone else? Why aren't we allowed to know? We have the right to know!

If the world ever ends, and with ending I don't mean the planet, but life, by IDK...some virus, and a small thousand would be immune, me being one of them, the first thing I'd do after making it across the Atlantic is visit that Area.

Curiosity is one of my most weirdest and crazies drives, you would hardly believe.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived