I just recently bought a sega mega drive "job lot" on ebay...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fatal Labyrinth
  3. I just recently bought a sega mega drive "job lot" on ebay...

User Info: gissgiss

gissgiss
7 years ago#1
...and this game was one of them. I was expecting only crap games since I was just buying the games to fill up holes in my collection. When testing to make sure all the carts were working (which they did) I got to this game, and it really impressed me. I can't really put my finger on what I liked about it, it's a simple game and not very goodlooking, for a Mega Drive game.Anyways, it costs next to nothing these days, and I recommend everyone to buy it cause it only costs a few pounds nowadays, and I enjoyed it for a few hours. Not sure if the replay value is that great, but it's totally worth picking up.

I'm not really sure why I made this thread, I just got so pleasantly surprised over the game. Never even heard of it and I really had fun with it. a lot more than a few of the more wellknown Mega Drive games.
XBL: gissberg
  1. Boards
  2. Fatal Labyrinth
  3. I just recently bought a sega mega drive "job lot" on ebay...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived