Zllda's Catch-All Topic 2.5 - From Hell's Heart, I Take Another Stab at This

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Megami Tengoku II
  3. Zllda's Catch-All Topic 2.5 - From Hell's Heart, I Take Another Stab at This

User Info: zldafnatic

zldafnatic
4 years ago#1
I got distracted from here and let my topic delete. Stuff worth mentioning -

X-Files, lost of that. If interested, go here: http://gintoki89.tumblr.com/tagged/Episode-thoughts

Been playing some Skyrim, mostly out of a mix of boredom and my interest being piqued by watching some more of it streamed.

Arrested Development Season 4 was awesome.

Maybe more if I can think of it.

zldafnatic
4 years ago#2
GODDMAN TYPO. Ugh.

zldafnatic
4 years ago#3
Welp, Sony took Microsoft out back and shot it in the head.

User Info: demonsword765

demonsword765
4 years ago#4
zldafnatic posted...
Welp, Sony took Microsoft out back and shot it in the head.

With a .44 no less.
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/841/be12546771e0f1be3d8f7d2.jpg
Morning Rescue, official drink of Puella Magi!

zldafnatic
4 years ago#5
Hello all, checking in again. Stuff - Still watching X-Files though I'm almost done. Playing some Last of Us, picked up Remember Me and I'll get to that, just got an urge to play some Fallout so that'll probably eat up a bit of my time. Still working, looking into graduate school abroad.

That's most of it, but I figured I should probably get a bit of a post in here.

User Info: Kirbysuperstar

Kirbysuperstar
4 years ago#6
Stuff!
"For though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death. I will fear no evil. Not now. FOR I AM 35,000 TONS OF F*** YOU."
Board 580017

zldafnatic
4 years ago#7
Beat To The Moon today, left my emotions in a shambles. For lengthier thoughts: http://gintoki89.tumblr.com/post/54644224534/to-the-moon

Also, finished XF a while back and have since started watching a British show about a transgender hitwoman who has to start taking care of a family that is very good.

zldafnatic
4 years ago#8
Welp, finished watching that British show, Hit and Miss, the other day. Pretty good, but I thought the tone was a bit too bleak and depressing at times.

So now I'm starting on another long running one - watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer, cause I like all the other Whedon stuff I've seen.

zldafnatic
4 years ago#9
CIV CIV CIV CIV CIV CIV. Mix in a bit of Buffy and that's me.

zldafnatic
4 years ago#10
I'm 2+ seasons into Buffy. Things I have learned:

-When this show really pulls out the big guns, those episodes are freaking amazing. Season 1 finale, season 2 Surprise/Innocence, Passion and the finale, they're all just phenomenal.

-Willow is adorable.

-Giles is also adorable.

-Unless you piss him off, then he's a sudden badass.

-Angel is very broody, unless he's full vampire, then he actually has a sense of humor.

-Spike is hilarious and pretty well rounded.

-I have yet to watch something by Joss Whedon that I don't like.
  1. Boards
  2. Megami Tengoku II
  3. Zllda's Catch-All Topic 2.5 - From Hell's Heart, I Take Another Stab at This

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived