How do you get rid of mushrooms

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. EarthBound
  3. How do you get rid of mushrooms

User Info: agentjonny2579

agentjonny2579
8 years ago#1
A mushroom sprayed me with spores and now my controls are reversed how do i get rid of it?
Pokemon FC:2063-0278-8858 Name:Jonny
Brawl FC:4253-3167-8460 Name:Jonny

User Info: kilo47

kilo47
8 years ago#2
Got to the hospital and talk the guy in the lobby and he will remove it for you.
"I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward." -Thomas Edison

User Info: Meltdown1988

Meltdown1988
8 years ago#3
Either go see a healer (blue-haired old guy, usually found in hospitals), or talk to the shroom-collecting girl in Peaceful Rest Valley.
Lo! ! This ability to jump! !
And forcefully crush! !

User Info: kilo47

kilo47
8 years ago#4
Go* xP I wanted to say blue haired guy but It's been awhile since I played.
"I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward." -Thomas Edison

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
8 years ago#5
There's gonna be another part in this game where you will get mushroomized often, so knowing that a hot spring will kill mushrooms will probably help.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
Wii contact info in quote-Name: Mik!

User Info: Jinzo 111887

Jinzo 111887
8 years ago#6
Here is the good thing about the healer and the mushroom girl: they pay you $50 for each mushroom.
Sony and Microsoft cannot grasp the true form of Giygas' attack. That is why Nintendo should release a compilation of the Earthbound/ Mother Trilogy on Wii/ DS.

User Info: mushroomfantasy

mushroomfantasy
8 years ago#7
you could also sit upside down and look into a mirror
\/|\http://mushroomfantasy.yoll.net
/\|_/TO THE EQUALITY MOBILE ~ joe14joe

User Info: giftofthementor

giftofthementor
8 years ago#8
I think one of the advanced healing spells removes mushrooms...I think.
In this modern gaming era, gameplay is just a vehicle to push graphics. ~ Roke_Tanuki
Don't forget visiting a sanctuary will cure and revive you.
From: CJayC | Posted: 6/3/2003 |
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
  1. Boards
  2. EarthBound
  3. How do you get rid of mushrooms

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived