Unanswered Question Topic II

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lagoon
  3. Unanswered Question Topic II

User Info: Lhunthangion

Lhunthangion
9 years ago#1
The Admiral
Posted 8/29/2002 11:33:26 PM
message detail In an effort to revive this board a little, I want to create a generic "Was there anything you ever wondered about and didn't get an answer to" thread. Anyone can answer, and the question can be as basic as you want it to be. It can also be on any topic, from gameplay to storyline to wondering why some aspects of the game are the way they are.

The first topic has run for so long, and as of 12-11-07, it's nearing it's final lap on posts. Once it ends, we shall continue onward.

*Credit to the original topic goes to The Admiral.*
I AM ERROR.

User Info: vgfan

vgfan
9 years ago#2
I actually do have a question, but I don't want to add any more posts to the previous topic right now.

Why does a guy in Voloh say that the shiny stone "speeds up the recovery of HP and MP", when all it seems to do is heal your MP (according to the FAQ)? And if it only heals MP why does it cost so much money?
One time I put my balls on the DS touch screen and Samus went crazy. I assume she likes my balls.

User Info: vgfan

vgfan
9 years ago#3
Oops, I meant to say "shiny ball"
One time I put my balls on the DS touch screen and Samus went crazy. I assume she likes my balls.

User Info: NasirJones

NasirJones
9 years ago#4
As far as I know (I was never retarded enough to buy a shiny stone to use outside of a boss battle), it only regenerates HP, fairly fast I might add. I could just use it outside of a battle and then see if it works in healing MP, but that would require me digging out the game. XD

User Info: europea

europea
9 years ago#5
I definitely remember it as recovering your HP and MP.
If you use the shiny ball in a boss battle, it's a good idea to equip a ring too. The ring will drain your MP but the shiny ball will recover it. It doesn't hurt, since you can't use your MP for spells anyway.
i saw your face and i ascended out of the commonplace into the rare.

User Info: StarFighters76

StarFighters76
9 years ago#6
I might be wrong on how the Shiny Ball works. When I used it, I only noticing it recovering MP and not HP. It may have recovered both, and I was at maxed HP when I used. My bad if my info on it was incorrect :)
Currently under construction.

User Info: The Admiral

The Admiral
9 years ago#7
I believe it does recover both (this was discussed near the beginning of the other thread), but only once. It's a huge waste of money.
- The Admiral

StarFighters76
9 years ago#8
I would have to agree on the waste of money part for sure.
How much is a large water? - 50 cents
How much is a free water? - O_o

User Info: The_Sn1p3r

The_Sn1p3r
9 years ago#9
wow-wee, this game was fun, just beat this game a couple of weeks ago (semi cheating), and it sure was tuff.
________( )====()_____________________.
_iiiii__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{_Sn1p3r_}''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

StarFighters76
9 years ago#10
Bump
How much is a large water? - 50 cents
How much is a free water? - O_o
  1. Boards
  2. Lagoon
  3. Unanswered Question Topic II

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived