Unanswered Question Topic II

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lagoon
  3. Unanswered Question Topic II

User Info: pauridius

pauridius
9 years ago#11
Hate to derail this but... I'm interested in doing an English walkthrough (with maps) for the Sharp version of Lagoon. But for completion, I'd need someone who can translate (mainly for item names and important NPC dialogue.)
Europea: awesome job on the site, I included the URL in one of my videos on Youtube. Glad to see such a great game has a decent following. :)

User Info: AR788

AR788
9 years ago#12
Hey! This is Ry070688 from youtube! Pauridius has a boss rush of the SNES version of Lagoon and gameplay videos from the X68k version on youtube. Check it out!

User Info: StarFighters76

StarFighters76
9 years ago#13
Sounds interesting.

As for the other person, if any info on my FAQs/maps could be of any use, go for it, but remember to credit me for it ;)
How much is a large water? - 50 cents
How much is a free water? - O_o

pauridius
9 years ago#14
Haha, what a small world this Internet is. Thanks my #1 fan AR788. :D

Starfighter76: I referred to your maps a few times playing the SNES version. But because the maps in the Sharp version differ so greatly from the SNES version; I can only use them to see if the actual maps themselves are different. But thank you for the offer. (I will give you credit anyways ;) )

User Info: Lhunthangion

Lhunthangion
9 years ago#15
Too bad the original topic ended how it did.... :(
I AM ERROR.

User Info: The Admiral

The Admiral
9 years ago#16
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: The Admiral

The Admiral
9 years ago#17
Agreed, but I knew someone would do that. I wanted to post in that thread one more time before it shut, but I guess I was too late. Anyway, 5+ years is quite an amazing run. It's funny how much in my life has changed since that thread was made...

Anyway, it would be nice if someone could archive it before it's purged. There is some really good info from FFCrono around post 240 that should be saved.
- The Admiral

User Info: StarFighters76

StarFighters76
9 years ago#18
I totally agree. If I knew how to archive it, I will do that right away.
How much is a large water? - 50 cents
How much is a free water? - O_o

User Info: NasirJones

NasirJones
9 years ago#19
"Agreed, but I knew someone would do that. "

Yup, I had a feeling someone would.

pauridius
9 years ago#20
http://files.filefront.com/50+Pages+of+Lagoonzip/;9494065;/fileinfo.html

Archived. :)
  1. Boards
  2. Lagoon
  3. Unanswered Question Topic II

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived