Unanswered Question Topic II

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lagoon
  3. Unanswered Question Topic II

User Info: StarFighters76

StarFighters76
7 years ago#141
*keeps topic alive somehow*

I wonder if there is any secret areas (well besides the last stage) like there were in Final Fantasy Mystic Quest.
"How much is a large water? - 50 cents" "How much is a free water? - O_o"
1,000 maps goal achieved on 04/12/2010!

User Info: Goldenguy

Goldenguy
7 years ago#142
DarkShadowRage

Dude, I'm totally digging the Lagoon music used in your game. It sounds like you have the original tracks even.

Myself, I'm using MIDIs, and as I've used some of them in my last couple of games, I'm remixing them.

---

As far as music goes..

Elf Field and Hobbit Valley are two of the best field themes of all time, hands down.

Voloh and Atland are definitely far better than average town themes.

Both the Dwarf Cave and Dwarf Desert themes do a spectacular job at fitting their scene.

Phillips Castle, Lagoon Castle, and Siegfried Castle all have some of the most ass-kicking castle themes I've ever heard.

As far as pure energy goes.. there's little that beats Phantom Hill. Just an energetic piece.

It's one of the few games where there are literally no bad tunes.

As far as unanswered questions..

hmm..

I wonder how tall Nasir is..
---
Rock Band 2 stats...
2371 plays, 2334 5*, 1862 GS, 1447 FCs

User Info: The Admiral

The Admiral
7 years ago#143
I don't think I've played this game in almost 8 years since the original thread. Might still have a 2010 playthrough in me. And I have been meaning to try out the debug menu stuff that FFCrono posted in the previous thread.
- The Admiral

User Info: BassForever

BassForever
7 years ago#144
Wow I remember the original topic, good times.

Man this game was annoying, stupid "toothpick of doom" is an awful weapon, plus don't you love not being able to use magic against the bosses : D

Glad to see this game gets some love, music was amazing
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.

BassForever
7 years ago#145
Also wow reading over those old post makes me realize how much I've grown. I was 15 when I first posted in that topic!
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.

User Info: lagoon_remake

lagoon_remake
7 years ago#146
Just dropping in to tell you this...

http://lagoonremake.wordpress.com/

For unanswered question I'm wondering those who have looked into the hex code, if they know how the game mechanics are implemented, otherwise I will just try to imitate them as best as I can.

Have nice day!

BassForever
7 years ago#147

Just dropping in to tell you this...

http://lagoonremake.wordpress.com/

For unanswered question I'm wondering those who have looked into the hex code, if they know how the game mechanics are implemented, otherwise I will just try to imitate them as best as I can.

Have nice day!

Your remake needs to include 3 things

1- Make the sword have a respectable hit box
2- Hit stun
3- Magic balance that's also useable against bosses

BassForever
7 years ago#148
bump

User Info: Stormyy7

Stormyy7
7 years ago#149
wow... just..wow. i thought me and my sister were the only lagoon fans left alive! well, on the subject of music, my favorate is "armed and ready' aka, the boss theme.
Im currently playing the sharp version of lagoon, since i recently found out about it.
I am stuck however..... in dengul, i received an envelope and i have NO idea what im supposed to do with it!!! ; ; anyone know?

User Info: Stormyy7

Stormyy7
7 years ago#150
nevermind, i figured it all out. im at the end of this sharp version now. I was going to post videos of the change in bosses from one version to the other, but well....i dont have the equipment for it :(
  1. Boards
  2. Lagoon
  3. Unanswered Question Topic II

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived