Unanswered Question Topic II

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lagoon
  3. Unanswered Question Topic II

User Info: The Admiral

The Admiral
9 years ago#21
Awesome, thanks.
- The Admiral

User Info: StarFighters76

StarFighters76
9 years ago#22
Now let's just hope the download will be around for a while. Wanna have that for when this topic hits 500 in 5 years (hopefully).

In the mean time, back to game discussion!
How much is a large water? - 50 cents
How much is a free water? - O_o

User Info: europea

europea
9 years ago#23
thanks pauridius! heres to five more years.
i saw your face and i ascended out of the commonplace into the rare.

User Info: Arkinum

Arkinum
9 years ago#24
I still cant believe the last topic lasted 5 years!

there should be a board on this site for topics that last 1 year and over.....
"Treat your cardboard box with care. Take care of the box and it'll take care of you" - Iroquois Pliskin

User Info: pauridius

pauridius
9 years ago#25

I should do a remix of a song in Lagoon.. but which?

Also: The walk-through is far from done. I have maps up to the first floor of Phillip's castle, and written to about the same.
If someone wants to Co-Author it or something; I'd be glad to give you what I have, help out, and do maps.

User Info: europea

europea
9 years ago#26
i'm interested in helping out with your walkthrough, pauridius. my understanding of japanese is pretty minimal but i've played through the entire sharp game. are you making a text walkthrough, or something in html? (you mentioned maps)
at any rate if you could use any help my e-mail is bollanet@gmail, MSN is katarin_l@hotmail
i saw your face and i ascended out of the commonplace into the rare.

pauridius
9 years ago#27
Europea: You're hired. We can discuss things further on MSN. (Mine's pauridius@yahoo.com same for e-mail.)

User Info: StarFighters76

StarFighters76
9 years ago#28
If I understand MBA correctly, the first thread will be around forever!

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=6&topic=41276959

Now we must continue on with discussions about this game. Such as, is anyone annoyed by the loading time between screens?
How much is a large water? - 50 cents
How much is a free water? - O_o

pauridius
9 years ago#29
bump

User Info: ChampionOfLight

ChampionOfLight
9 years ago#30

Thanks to the person who archived that exhaustive 5 year run of the original thread. I came in real late in the game, but that was quite an effort to keep a thread afloat that long.

So now it's 'Part Deux' for the longest Lagoon thread known to man.

Since I've been too busy to tackle the x68 version of Lagoon as of late, I've been keeping my interest in this game by doing something rather odd, and difficult. For the English-speaking crowd of Europe and N.A. have the 'Secret Place' fansite. It got me thinking if there's any material out there from the Japanese end....fansites, articles, production art, OSTs (we know about this already, Lagoon has one), and other such miscallenious things. Highly doubtful, but I had time to kill and was bored, so I thought 'What the heck". Only thing is, I don't have the means or knowhow to type in Japanese text.....having three alpha-numeric character sets (hirigana, katakana and kanji) just makes things all the more difficult. English text through a Japanese search engine usually yeilds no results for obvious reasons.

Ah well. I'll keep at it.

While sniffing around for that stuff, I noticed ZOOM Inc's site is down.

Remixed music huh? Lagoon's soundtrack is lots of snyth and rock sounds. Were you thinking'orchestrated' versions?

Why my head still has ideas of a 'sequel' (another thing the 'Secret Place' fansite hinted at) to this game, I do not know. I've had some things in mind since 2001 for that. I know one thing....the difficulty curve would be tweaked. For starters, Nasir needs a long blade...not a pocket knife.

Catch you all again soon.

1. Boards
  2. Lagoon
  3. Unanswered Question Topic II

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived