It doesn't seem worth trying again

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lagoon
  3. It doesn't seem worth trying again

User Info: carlmarksguy

carlmarksguy
6 years ago#1
I got a copy of it about a month ago, spent 20 minutes trying to leave town, realized it was a "Talk to Person X before you can do Thing Y" several times in a row, and that the WEAPON shop wasn't the building that had "WEAPONS" written on it, but a different random building.

Then I was FINALLY able to go in the first dungeon. And yes, the tiny toothpick sword complaint that all the reviewers make seems totally valid. Basically it looks like you're supposed to ignore enemies as much as possible, because even fighting either of the first two enemies is very hard (and not necessary) for someone not used to your tiny sword range.

I haven't bothered to play a second time. Based on first impressions, not only is it much worse than Link to the Past (or NES's Crystalis or Legend of Zelda), but from the reviews it sounds like it NEVER get better.
oMANuSETme/\ - "oh man, you set me up!"
http://lamecomics.com/setmeup/
  1. Boards
  2. Lagoon
  3. It doesn't seem worth trying again

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived