Holy...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: StephanIsKool

StephanIsKool
11 years ago#21
when i was younger i seemed to have so much fun...
when i come back to this game jumping up the logs on that waterfall level makes me want to throw my game and everything off a cliff and never see it again
Its all fun and games until someone gets hurt...then its hillarious
MGO: StephanIsKool

User Info: YourOpFeR

YourOpFeR
10 years ago#22
Ohh cmon it's not that hard! :D I beat it easily when I was young and so do I now!

User Info: assassin17

assassin17
10 years ago#23
This game kicked my ass back when I rented it at age ~14, and I was probably older than its intended audience.

User Info: Alstein

Alstein
10 years ago#24
when i was little i played till he grew up to the lava where you went on the lava platform thats wher i got stuck. true it was easier back then. even though i didnt use the cheats. the i cant wait to be king was hard because of jumping and theres one where rocks fall on you and the ones that kill u in one hit. too bad they didnt have a stage password or anything. so you had to start over from scatch.

User Info: shesgotmoxy

shesgotmoxy
10 years ago#25

I haven't played this game in YEARS. I've never been able to beat it (because I never owned the game) and I don't think I EVER will. There is no possible way to get past those swinging rhino tails in Can't Wait to Be King. I'm pretty sure I remember being able to cling on to the hippo's ear, but since I've been playing this with my emulator that's damn near impossible. I hit invisible walls. I fall through when I should be grabbing a tail, or a nose, or something.

This game owns me when I should be owning it. To all of you gamers who've beaten this? Congrats, because I suck.

User Info: PaperLink64

PaperLink64
10 years ago#26
Yay, I rule.

Nowadays, CWtbK is an easy level for me.
Go! Fight! Cheer Squad!

User Info: DDRtigress

DDRtigress
10 years ago#27
I think some of you may be whining a bit... the "Can't wait to be King" level is a piece of cake... except for the ostrich part, which takes me a couple of tries.

Oh, btw, in "the cave maze" level, there is a part where you drop down into a hole that, until you solve the mystery, you are stuck in. And if you stay in there too long... you die from the dripping lava (who ever heard of a cave dripping lava from the ceiling??) What you must do is swing at the stalactites mid-air and carefully avoid them as they fall to the ground, crushing those weird indent thingies.

I have beaten this game so many times... maybe that's because it came out when I was two, and I've loved it ever since :P

User Info: Raioxa

Raioxa
10 years ago#28
That flame/hell level was hard!

Im playing it now with cheats could never beat it honest.
Goodbye Cruel World!
Im Not Emo I Just Dont Like You. -Raioxa&Electricbug2-

User Info: jyynx

jyynx
10 years ago#29
This game is fun, but slightly challenging.

Simba's Exile and Be Prepared are almost impossible levels!
Possession of live minnows strictly PROHIBITED

User Info: Bleeding_Hole

Bleeding_Hole
10 years ago#30
it makes me feel exhausted just reading this thread

haha agreeance on hard levels wears me out
MILLER PURCELL 2008

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived