how good were people at this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA Jam
  3. how good were people at this game?

User Info: brigandine_punk

brigandine_punk
8 years ago#1
recently at an extended family reunion, i broke out my old snes and all the cousins played. nba jam was one of the favorites, of course. none of us were close to as good as we used to be, but god, the memories were wonderful.

i was by far the 2nd best versus anyone we would play back in the early 90s. no one could touch me among all my friends in high school. however, my brother was by far the best. i could score at least half of what he would score, but he would routinely limit all other competitors to single digits for the game. and his chief competition against the computer was to skunk them each game. he was so amazing (read: annoying), that before your game against him, he would take your controller, enter in the non-stop fire code for you, and then still beat you, even though you were on fire all game. it was next to impossible to get the ball past half court.

anyways, was wondering if anybody else knew of someone who was this untouchable at nba jam. (if anyone still checks this board).

also, where is a complete list of unlockable players? i found a couple of them online, but each of them left some people out, including george clinton. how could you forget george clinton??
  1. Boards
  2. NBA Jam
  3. how good were people at this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived