On or off? *Insert confused face*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA Jam
  3. On or off? *Insert confused face*

User Info: Rockydood

Rockydood
8 years ago#1
I recently started playing around on this after hooking my old SNES up. I've been getting better at the game, but I was just wondering how good is considered "really good". As many of you know there is a setting on this game where the game actually cheats for the computer if you're beating them. After playing a handful of games with this setting 'ON' I was only able to win by a couple of points (if at all). However, when I turned the setting 'OFF', my games are blowouts (most of the time doubling the opposing team's score).

It is EXTREMELY frustrating to play a game with the setting 'ON' because no matter what I do the game cheating rapes me. In the faq it says it drops your 3 point percentage to like 5%, but I can't even make it to half court a lot of times much less try and drain 3 pointers. And if by some chance I do make it to my basket, I normally miss the easy shot or even the dunks. This in turn causes me to yell at the TV, punch my bed, and generally create an atmosphere of blind hatred towards anything and everything until the game is over. But with the setting 'OFF' the game is waaaay too easy.

Any ideas on what I should do?
Part of the OoT Research. Finding out the mysteries of Zelda 64 one by one.

User Info: movrin1221

movrin1221
8 years ago#2
buy a nintendo 64 (if you dont all ready have one) and fire up some NBA HANG TIME. its just like nba jam, but better.
I HATE THE BOSTON CELTICS. #1 KOOL KEITH FAN
This account is protected by the Red, the Black, and the Green...with a key!
  1. Boards
  2. NBA Jam
  3. On or off? *Insert confused face*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived