You won't leave us!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skyblazer
  3. You won't leave us!

User Info: dragon0085

dragon0085
7 years ago#101
Lusk, this topic might have some talk of speed runs, my best was about 47 minutes, and I was SPOT on, made crazy jumps etc. Try a while and let me know what you get.
Let's go

dragon0085
7 years ago#102
This was #2 on 'best games under 10$', but still no action here
Let's go

User Info: JoelS_05

JoelS_05
7 years ago#103
Im 23 and I remember playing this when I was like 10 or 11 and I love this game and all but you cant ignore that this is a megaman ripoff, from gaining powers upon defeating bosses down to the way he dies. Either way this game is great I loved the boss fight with the dragon. I remember it took me almost a month to figure out you had to sit in the corner once the pink ball boss got too big, and that damn water level with the fish bosses OMG! makes me want to kick my tv in. Anywho imma save this topic and keep posting here to keep this place alive
Homer: Weaseling out of things is important to learn. Its what separates us from the animals... except the weasel.

JoelS_05
7 years ago#104
Im 23 and I remember playing this when I was like 10 or 11 and I love this game and all but you cant ignore that this is a megaman ripoff, from gaining powers upon defeating bosses down to the way he dies. Either way this game is great I loved the boss fight with the dragon. I remember it took me almost a month to figure out you had to sit in the corner once the pink ball boss got too big, and that damn water level with the fish bosses OMG! makes me want to kick my tv in. Anywho imma save this topic and keep posting here to keep this place alive
Homer: Weaseling out of things is important to learn. Its what separates us from the animals... except the weasel.

User Info: Dark Cyan

Dark Cyan
7 years ago#105
Megaman ripoff? Please, that stuff you listed applies to half of all video games ever

I still have more trouble with that pink ball boss than any of the others
Rouse yourself, whelp. There are greater problems than your petty pains.

JoelS_05
7 years ago#106
Damn sorry about the double post, ok maybe saying it was a ripoff was a little harsh what I should of said was that this was one of the best games with the megaman formula that was underrated and didnt get much exposure. Now with that aside I was just playing the game this game is so much easier now that im older i killed the genie in the lamp without letting him get across the screen once it was funny

User Info: SolBadguy

SolBadguy
7 years ago#107
Lol, Megaman rip off? That was pretty funny (blatant lie! haha). In all honesty though, I think you might be able to consider Cool Spot a better rip off of Megaman than Skyblazer. Just sayin...

Oh! Uh, welcome to the board! We have been here since circa 2002 or 2003ish? Eitherway, its been a while lol.
Twilight=Star Wars for women

dragon0085
7 years ago#108
Yeah, me and sol have been kicking it here for a while, some come and some go, we had a LONG lived topic (like 4-5 years) but it got purged. Anyway, welcome.
Let's go

dragon0085
7 years ago#109
Dark Cyan has been around for a while too. Anyway I remember I use to want to race people in this game, I got my time so fast, I seriously think I have the world record, if anyone kept that sort of thing.
Let's go

dragon0085
7 years ago#110
So I was watching a emulator speed run of this game, and he uses some crazy-skip through walls glitch, it is super hard to figure out, but I have been messing with it. Check the vid first, but you apparently move your sprite into the wall, then by jumping you can 'skip' upwards through the wall. I have gotten it to work for short distances.
Let's go
  1. Boards
  2. Skyblazer
  3. You won't leave us!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived