How many Super Missiles, E tanks, and Power Bombs did you get with space-time?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Metroid
  3. How many Super Missiles, E tanks, and Power Bombs did you get with space-time?

User Info: Lord_Fork

Lord_Fork
7 years ago#1
On my old cartrige of Super Metroid, the internal battery was dying, so I tried to do a pitiful NBMB (only like 58% or something), a 100% run, and a space-time file. The space time file had like 127 E tanks, over 300 PBs and SMs.

Then the battery erased the game, again, but the space-time file somehow lived. 1 Month later, it died. :(

My friend has Super Metroid on the VC, and we wanted to try the space-time collecting again, but I almost fell asleep doing so. I've played this game too much, but I just wanted to see how far everyone got on their item collection.

The higest I got before the battery died again was like 365%.
ive have ferd -- coolguy1391
wat is dat sum new std or sumthin -- lsolated

User Info: linkmaster2

linkmaster2
7 years ago#2
The highest percentage i have ever gotten on this game is 400% with 4 100% runs all in one space-time file.

User Info: Lord_Fork

Lord_Fork
7 years ago#3
MIssiles included? So you did all of that in one run?
ive have ferd -- coolguy1391
wat is dat sum new std or sumthin -- lsolated

User Info: Boct1584

Boct1584
7 years ago#4
IIRC, Missiles aren't subtracted from your % total when you space-time, even though starting the game over with it removes them.
"[Cardcaptor Sakura] is like a love tetrahedron cirmscribed in a dekagon."
--Duskmon

User Info: Zakk8

Zakk8
7 years ago#5
OVER 900000000!
PUNCHING BAGS RULE!!!!
people who have agreed with this sig: 3....... not agreed:5.......... http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf
  1. Boards
  2. Super Metroid
  3. How many Super Missiles, E tanks, and Power Bombs did you get with space-time?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived