Does this game control exactly like Metroid Prime 1?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
  3. Does this game control exactly like Metroid Prime 1?

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
6 years ago#1
I haven't played Metroid Prime 2 since 2004. In Metroid Prime 1 all the movement is done with the left stick. After having played Call of Duty and Halo for years and controlling the movement in those games with 2 sticks, the control in Metroid Prime 1 felt very dated. Does this game control exactly like Metroid Prime 1?

I mean, I can easily adapt. In fact, I just finished Metroid Prime 1 today (I hadn't gone through this game since like 2002). I was just curious.

User Info: Jigpuff

Jigpuff
6 years ago#2
Yes, it's the same.
YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MilesSMB/

User Info: FredCat07

FredCat07
6 years ago#3
For GC version, yes, they're just same. For Wii Version, they're different from Corruption, as of no Hyper Mode button to activate it.
Yes, despite his grammar I can tell he's quite intelligent. He's also always willing to help others who play this game. I too appreciate that. ~Golden_Key33

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
6 years ago#4
Ah coolz. Yea I just finished Metroid Prime 1 in 480p on my recently purchased hdtv with my also recently purchased Gamecube component cables. After I finished it, I booted up my 100% Metroid Prime 2 save from years ago just to see how it looks. From the little that I saw, the game does look awesome.

User Info: PappinAce

PappinAce
6 years ago#5
The environments are for the most part not as cool as the first one, but it's still a relatively memorable game.
Hey guys, I was just being funny. LilLeo is the one who defined my sperm as being meat. -Headmasterevil

User Info: futureTrunks374

futureTrunks374
6 years ago#6
Yes, It controls exactly teh same as mp1.
Meh
  1. Boards
  2. Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
  3. Does this game control exactly like Metroid Prime 1?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived