Read this first : over 100 questions answered ! *DON'T bump*

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
  3. Read this first : over 100 questions answered ! *DON'T bump*

User Info: UltraOverlord

UltraOverlord
1 year ago#271
Wow I posted here last December!
NEW YORK RANGERS
https://destinyexotics.com/u/strik3anywh3r3

User Info: RenamonFOX

RenamonFOX
1 year ago#272
LackingLack posted...
I have a question concerning the Dark Assembly. Specifically for people who are at the phase of the game where they can easily destroy the last Story stage and are prepared to begin exploring "postgame". It is very hard to pass the bills to open access to the "secret" areas. Which is the more efficient approach: bribing repeatedly or becoming strong enough and just slaughtering the entire Assembly? I would think slaughter sounds faster than bribing, but at the same time bribing "lasts forever" and you have to re-slaughter over and over once you do it the first time because they'll all loathe you forever then. So bribing seems like it takes more time initially to get going but once it is accomplished it is the preferable approach. Any ideas or advice on this?

ThisMessageIsNowNotIdenticalToAnotherOneIJustPostedLol

LackingLack posted...
Ok I think I might answer my own question here but basically: My advice is to people to yes slaughter the Assembly to open up access to secret areas but then once you want to start passing Stronger Enemies and other routine bills, commence the bribing process at that point. The secret area bills are almost impossible to pass legit even with HOURS of work bribing! Hope that helps anyone.

Slaughter first, then once you become a tyrant, bribing will never have mattered, as every bill will pass.
Ignored users: 39. More added daily!
MyCastle - Nohr : 17449 04317 48372 12026

User Info: UltraOverlord

UltraOverlord
1 year ago#273
Damn I made that post seven months ago already
NEW YORK RANGERS
https://destinyexotics.com/u/strik3anywh3r3

User Info: NoctustheOwl

NoctustheOwl
1 year ago#274
live! the board must live! for those who enjoy strategy!

User Info: gatz900

gatz900
11 months ago#275
This game is awesome
The observer is the observed.
psn: gatz900
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
  3. Read this first : over 100 questions answered ! *DON'T bump*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.