Question about mages

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Blade_Maker

Blade_Maker
2 weeks ago#1
If I turn say, a blue mage, to a star mage, will she still get ice magic or would she only start getting star magic?
I really hate not having an idea on what I'm doing.

User Info: Zurkon

Zurkon
2 weeks ago#2
She will keep the ice spells she has already learned and when you transmigrate her to a Star Mage, she will then start learning the star spells as you level her. The next tier mage, the Prism Mage, will learn fire, wind and ice up the omega level. After that, the Galaxy Mage will learn fire, wind, ice and star up to the omega level. If you want the Tera level spells you need to level the fire, wind and ice mages each to level 100 and the star mage to level 120.
http://i.imgur.com/iJgM4K7.gif

User Info: Blade_Maker

Blade_Maker
2 weeks ago#3
Zurkon posted...
She will keep the ice spells she has already learned and when you transmigrate her to a Star Mage, she will then start learning the star spells as you level her. The next tier mage, the Prism Mage, will learn fire, wind and ice up the omega level. After that, the Galaxy Mage will learn fire, wind, ice and star up to the omega level. If you want the Tera level spells you need to level the fire, wind and ice mages each to level 100 and the star mage to level 120.

That's good to know. Thanks.
I really hate not having an idea on what I'm doing.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived