Expensive ._.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: chaos5055

chaos5055
9 years ago#1
I was just wondering if anyone could find this game at a cheap price. You know like under 40. I have the first 3 and kind of need this game. So any help would be appreciated. If not I'll keep looking. Just thought asking for help wouldnt hurt.

User Info: Captain_Panda

Captain_Panda
9 years ago#2
I don't think I've ever seen this game listed over the $20-$25 range.
The world is made up of four elements: Earth, Air, Fire and Water…
There's a fifth element, and generally it's called Surprise. - Terry Pratchett

User Info: Farscry

Farscry
9 years ago#3
I haven't found a complete offer for the game (i.e. including the anime disc, game disc, instructions, & case) in like-new condition for under $40 online, so I finally just caved after over a month of searching and snagged one for $50 including shipping when I found it at that price.

I'd like to know where these mythical $20-25 offers are so I can buy them and resell at a 100% profit. ;)
"Soon, Tiax will do the pointing and clicking!"

User Info: Rush165

Rush165
9 years ago#4
go to gamestop
there is very few copies, but you can find one for about 15-20 bucks used, and you can find a new one for 25 bucks.
You know you play too much .hack when you buy a life sized barbie doll in a wedding dress and chain it to an altar in your local church.

User Info: Farscry

Farscry
9 years ago#5
Not in my area; I've looked. ;)
"Soon, Tiax will do the pointing and clicking!"

User Info: im_just_a_zero

im_just_a_zero
9 years ago#6
go to gamestop
there is very few copies, but you can find one for about 15-20 bucks used, and you can find a new one for 25 bucks.

if you can find a new copy for $25 then you have got to be one of the luckiest SOBs in this world.

User Info: PentiumMMX

PentiumMMX
9 years ago#7
I found my copy for $20 at a local mom 'n pop game store.
You know, if I were you, I would have sex with me. -Zombie_Krys

User Info: Rush165

Rush165
9 years ago#8
Im lucky enough that they even had a copy in. I got mine for 10 bucks because I'm a member. It was origionally 15 bucks. Plus i turned in a game for store credit.

I was thinking about getting the third G.U. game, but it's so expensive!!!!

ima wait for a few months and see how far the price goes down, or i will wait till my friend gets it and then ima borrow it
You know you play too much .hack when you buy a life sized barbie doll in a wedding dress and chain it to an altar in your local church.

User Info: jmweasle

jmweasle
9 years ago#9
i have been everywhere lookin for 4! its not at any gamestop, toysrus, target, or any other store in my area. i went to 10 stores in one day. i cant find it new online for less than $85. this is an outrage. does anyone have any other suggestions on how i can acquire this game for 40 or 50?

User Info: ken_lan

ken_lan
9 years ago#10
you could try looking on ebay but for some reason some gamestop in a mall was selling it for 40 dollars which I thought was very stupid when i was just looking at games since it's been out for 2-3 years (may be off a little on years) but ya you could try ebay or just keep looking or see if one of your friends have it and buy it off him/her.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived