Thermal Goggles

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Snakdatsmlzbak

Snakdatsmlzbak
8 years ago#1
I kno I kno, you guys are going to say check the FAQs, but I've checked all the faqs and they point to the same place: Floor 2 of the Tank Hangar but it is nowhere to be found. I've scoured the area many times yet I still can't find it :( This is my 3rd playthrough (6th if you include the original MGS), first in a long time and first on through the Wii. =/ Does anybody else have this problem? I know the thermal goggles aren't really necessary but I cannot find it anywhere and I really liked it.
Games that Need Remakes or Sequels: Golden Sun, Brave Fencer Musashi, Legend of Dragoon, Terranigma

User Info: rupinderpaul

rupinderpaul
8 years ago#2
That really is odd if you can't feed them. They are literally right at the beginning of the game in that top room of the tank hanger.

User Info: Snakdatsmlzbak

Snakdatsmlzbak
8 years ago#3
I'm thinking I might just start over... again =/ Grr. I won't have my stealth or bandana though.

-_- if this is a glitch ima be mad.
Games that Need Remakes or Sequels: Golden Sun, Brave Fencer Musashi, Legend of Dragoon, Terranigma

User Info: NINFanboy

NINFanboy
8 years ago#4
The room with the Thermal Goggles is only open when you enter the Tank Hangar for the first time. Leave the area once and re-enter it and the door will be closed. You're gonna need a level 4 card to get into that room once it's closed.
"Who's using the family brain cell at the moment?" - Black Adder

User Info: MGSaholic

MGSaholic
8 years ago#5
you can't FEED them.

How do you feed T.G. man?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived