The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Was this game cancelled?!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Drake of the 99 Dragons
  3. Was this game cancelled?!

User Info: mcjakeqcool

mcjakeqcool
8 years ago#1
Was this game cancelled?! Damn, ok I can review it, and say I have the copy, but I still won't be able to add it to my collcection (I learned that the hard way.) but damn! They cancelled the whole game, why?! It was a 2 day port, I mean come on I've looked at the screenshots and the videos, I was dying to review it, then it was cancelled, whatever reason, If someone will cancell a game that could be sold, that's just cruel, but why the hell cancell a game that could of m,ade profits on two platforms. Please someone answer this. Infact was it cancelled, I think not it says on Wiki it was releaced in 2003, please someone clarfiy this.

User Info: lv54spacemonkey

lv54spacemonkey
8 years ago#2
It wasn't cancelled. It was only released in the US. Mostly because of the badass tax that would have been needed to be added for a UK release would have put it out of most gamers price range.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c6/lvl54spacemonkey/Tink.gif Le 360 generale. http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=2000325

User Info: kirbyparufo

kirbyparufo
8 years ago#3
It was only canceled in Europe.
I am the Milkman. My milk is delicious.
Proud to be EPic.

User Info: Nude_Dude

Nude_Dude
8 years ago#4
The game exists all right...it just wasn't shipped to Europe. If you want it so badly, hop on a plane to an American weekend and snatch it from a game store, or buy it the e-way.
  1. Boards
  2. Drake of the 99 Dragons
  3. Was this game cancelled?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived