Cryas Dragons ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: CRISTALSONIC

CRISTALSONIC
5 years ago#1
ok so I can apparently fight 3 dragons now so are they like the sword dancer fight were if I advance story they'll be cut off

User Info: Cletus5258

Cletus5258
5 years ago#2
I don't think so as I'm at the end of the main game and can still fight them if I want...

Though I'm not strong enough to kill them :(
I've been reborn as "Cletus_The_Hick"
The F word can now land you in jail? What about "FREEDOM OF SPEECH"?

User Info: dooms14

dooms14
5 years ago#3
I wish, Doom Dragon all over again. After final boss.

User Info: NicoGrimm

NicoGrimm
5 years ago#4
The dragons are extremely high level (I think the weakest one is like level 90, right?) It just wouldnt be fair to put a time limit on them.
At what point does CPR become necrophilia? -Doug Wilson

User Info: oathkeeper9918

oathkeeper9918
5 years ago#5
Advancing through the story won't get rid of the dragons, you can do it even after completing the future arc. The dragons are -very- high level, ranging from i think level 90 to level 120. They each drop a weapon, as well. I think the green one drops a knife for Cheria, the blue one drops a bladerang for Malik, and the red one drops a dualblade for Hubert.

Beating all three unlocks level 10 in the Zowon Cage
Won't change until FPS's are no longer popular
9/12/10

User Info: Guerrero_Son

Guerrero_Son
5 years ago#6
Cletus5258 posted...
I don't think so as I'm at the end of the main game and can still fight them if I want...

Though I'm not strong enough to kill them :(

If you have any of the Paragon-type of titles that reduce damage of x or more by 50% then it's pretty easy. That or use All-Divide if you don't mind a 30min long fight.

The second I could fly the shuttle wherever I wanted to (after World's Eye) I found the blue dragon. I was around 50-55 at this point and I didn't find it difficult after I memorized it's attack patterns. I did the other two immediately after.

The hardest one is probably the fire one only because it 'is' the highest level but it's breath-shot will hit you even if you're right in his face; the other dragon's shot will just barely miss you every time.

Just try to stay behind them. evade a lot, spam their weaknesses and you should be fine. The items are extremely powerful (Hubert's glaive giving 600+ p-atk!) so you don't want to miss out on them for an early advantage.

Goodluck!

User Info: unbalancedego

unbalancedego
5 years ago#7
so they only give weapons for 3 out of the 6 chars? Can the cryas they drop be forged into similar weapons for the other 3?

User Info: CRISTALSONIC

CRISTALSONIC
5 years ago#8
thanks guys
Oh & I don't know what Zowon Cage is lol

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived