eleth mixer max (split infinity method)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Graces f
  3. eleth mixer max (split infinity method)

User Info: TalesoftheLulz

TalesoftheLulz
4 years ago#1
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/604158-tales-of-graces-f/62536534

is split infiinity's method truly the fastest way to do this because holy s*** is this boring
What is this sorcery?!?!?!

User Info: BigG777

BigG777
4 years ago#2
maxing the mixer is gonna take long no matter what method you use. splits is probably the fastest. you could always just start a bunch of new game +'s and make sure you transfer your mixer and buy the +500 to mixer option. it will take longer but its less boring lol.

User Info: Natatteru

Natatteru
4 years ago#3
Split's method is damn effective though, I had my mixer in about 6400, a couple of hours in, and it's almost on 9100 already, it also builds quite a bit extra HP for your party.
PSN: NatatBW
BBCSX: Bang - 3s: Mak - AE12: Ibuki - AH3: Saki - F/UC: Archer - MBAACC: C-Ryougi/C-Ciel/F-SAkiha/H-VSion - UMvC3: Mag/Doom/Akuma

User Info: ULoki

ULoki
4 years ago#4
Same I did this yesterday. So frigging boring, but man my eleth mixer went from 2800 - 5400 really quick

User Info: CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer
4 years ago#5
pffft...... maxing the eleth capacity is nothing compared to getting 16 slots for it.... <_<
"Evolution put a bigger brain in our pants than in our heads, so we can't help it..." Official Emperor Mateus of the DDFF Boards.

User Info: BigG777

BigG777
4 years ago#6
CeruleanGamer posted...
pffft...... maxing the eleth capacity is nothing compared to getting 16 slots for it.... <_<

luckily theres no trophy for that so who cares lol.

User Info: CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer
4 years ago#7
I'm a completionist/perfectionist, so it matters to me. :P
"Evolution put a bigger brain in our pants than in our heads, so we can't help it..." Official Emperor Mateus of the DDFF Boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Graces f
  3. eleth mixer max (split infinity method)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived