The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Locations and where to buy Fish to unlock Katz Village .

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Graces f
  3. Locations and where to buy Fish to unlock Katz Village .

User Info: LuciaWaltez

LuciaWaltez
6 years ago#1
So i've been playing ToGf like a breeze now cause i now know what to do , but i wanna unlock Cherias and Huberts kind of "Formal" attire that you can get in the Katz village . Well i have fed most of the cats but i don't know where some are and i don't know where to get fish to feed them . If anyone can list the places and where i can get the fish it would help immensely . Thanks ~ Lucia .

User Info: SieKensou

SieKensou
6 years ago#2
can't you just spawn fish with the arles pot? that's what i did with the wii version....
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462

LuciaWaltez
6 years ago#3
Lmaoo i don't think i know how to do that ... I'd rather just learn where to buy it and the locations of the cats ...

LuciaWaltez
6 years ago#4
LuciaWaltez posted...
Lmaoo i don't think i know how to do that ... I'd rather just learn where to buy it and the locations of the cats ...

Scratch that i found all the places where the Katz are , but i still wanna know where i can find the fish .

User Info: magnum7979

magnum7979
6 years ago#5
Try town with a harbor/ port?
Bump

User Info: shadowysea07

shadowysea07
6 years ago#6

wow theres a katz village in graces? heh guess they took more influence from the symphonia $tyle graces than i thought.

User Info: shadowysea07

shadowysea07
6 years ago#7

in graces*

User Info: Yandy_Kusanagi

Yandy_Kusanagi
6 years ago#8
^ Huh? Katz village is presents since Eternia.
"A Man has a Sword inside his heart. The point is whether to polish it or not."

LuciaWaltez
6 years ago#9
Yay it worked , finally got Huberts "Modern Youth" and Cherias "White Lady" titles . But now i'm still iffy on how to unlock everyones BC's . I have a couple of peoples BC's like Cherias , Huberts , Sophies , and Maliks ... But i only have maybe their first BC's and only Cheria and Hubert have their 3rd BC . Does anyone know where to find most of these peoples BC's ?

User Info: magnum7979

magnum7979
6 years ago#10
http://www23.atwiki.jp/talesofgracesf/

As well as checking the Sub Event Guide under Tales of Graces Wii.
Bump
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Graces f
  3. Locations and where to buy Fish to unlock Katz Village .

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived